Pokemon Fanfiction

OrangeStallion

Some of you looked at this page just to see if this is a real thread. Yes it is.

I wrote a Pokemon fanfiction, set in Hoenn (3rd gen) that is set in a fantastical world with themes and struggles and plot twists that were inspired to me from reading ASOIAF. The plots and human characters are entirely original (there's no Robb Stark and his Pokemon blah blah). If you're just looking for something to entertain yourself, or bask in some childhood nostalgia, hopefully this story is for you.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/20106376-fiery-lands-and-stormy-seas-pokemon-watty-award

Maybe some of you might like it! ;)

I have only a vague understanding of ze pokemon but upon reading the link in the OP, I wept, I was moved to jubilation, and I've commissioned the production of various illuminated editions for my progeny.

In point of fact, I never planned on having children, but find my reading has gifted me with new purpose in life. I plan to inundate the souls of my children with the text, by reading aloud to my lover during conception (though she despises leaving the lights on, thank the gods for tablets), and after the spawn have whelped, each morning at breakfast and before bed.

I have only a vague understanding of ze pokemon but upon reading the link in the OP, I wept, I was moved to jubilation, and I've commissioned the production of various illuminated editions for my progeny.

In point of fact, I never planned on having children, but find my reading has gifted me with new purpose in life. I plan to inundate the souls of my children with the text, by reading aloud to my lover during conception (though she despises leaving the lights on, thank the gods for tablets), and after the spawn have whelped, each morning at breakfast and before bed.

Well thank you :P

Well, actually I think this is interesting. I'm not a fan of fanfiction at all, but I guess I'll give it a try.

I've seriously fucked up manga and I love pokemon, so this shouldn't be any problem.

haha well somebody might enjoy it! I knew a bunch of people here would poo poo it but oh well

Archived