SPOILERS - The New Bakker Story (or the first half anyways)

bakkerfans

Since the story is set in Carythusal on the eve of the Scholastic Wars I doubt that we will find the answer to that seminal question.

Found this comment on the Cinialjin story,

I actually have around 20G's written on something set during the Scholastic Wars: the tale of a Holca champion of the Sranc Pits.

The Sranc Pits are in Carythusal, so I assume that this is the story in question.

Bakker said he also had a barbarian short story coming in an anthology, that might be that one. Maybe they relate since this one is just before the Scholastic Wars kick off?

I'm hyped. Between these stories and The Unholy Consult possibly releasing, I think this could be Bakker's year.

I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five members of Westros that were known to the board moderators as being sock puppets of R. Scott Bakker and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the discussions of the board.

Bakker said he also had a barbarian short story coming in an anthology, that might be that one. Maybe they relate since this one is just before the Scholastic Wars kick off?

I'm hyped. Between these stories and The Unholy Consult possibly releasing, I think this could be Bakker's year.

It would be wonderful if this is the year of the uncorking. He says he's been busy and it's been 2 years since the TUC chapter 1 excerpt, so fingers crossed.

I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five members of Westros that were known to the board moderators as being sock puppets of R. Scott Bakker and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the discussions of the board.

HAVE YOU NO SENSE OF DECENCY, SIR? (read in Wutteat's voice)

Bakker has no need of a sock-puppet to promote his work, as they say in the Bakker thread......"There are dozens of Bakker fans, DOZENS!!!!!!"

Is that a play on 'Bakers dozens'?

Bakkerfan is the thirteenth of the dozen. The space between fans.

Archived