SPOILERS - The New Bakker Story (or the first half anyways)

bakkerfans

Remember the 'Meppa Cataract' and 'Meppa = Sasheoka' theories? Meppa started off as a Scarlet Spires. It's only after Moenghus assassinated kidnapped him that he removed his mark.

Eta, Grimdarkmagazine.com has cover art of issue #2 which features the main character from Bakker's story.

The first part is in the January 1 2015 issue. Since the magazine is published quarterly, the earliest the second part is coming out is in April. Also, someone posted in the other thread that the April issue will have a new Bakker interview, which to me is just as interesting as the story.

The first part is in the

issue. Since the magazine is published quarterly, the earliest the second part is coming out is in April. Also, someone posted in the other thread that the April issue will have a new Bakker interview, which to me is just as interesting as the story.January 1 2015

So it's a short story ( not even a novella) and it comes out in 2 issues? Months apart? Fucking hell, how cynical can you get?

Next time Shauriatas contacts me for another soul to chain and leech from, I might just point my finger at a certain marketing department. Well maybe that's a bit harsh.

Not Bakker's fault. Grimdark caps shorts at 4000 words and Bakker's story, if I recall correctly, was well over double that.

Yeah I didn't assume that this was Scott's idea. He doesn't rank very high on the cynical marketeers list, most would agree ;)

Archived