A New Look At Guessing Games: Biggest Badass in Asoiaf

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Hi all! Welcome to the 6th New Guessing Game :grouphug:

A big congratulations to Annara Snow for winning the last new GG:

Most Evil Character

As always a big thank you to Bustard for creating the game :)

This rounds topic is: Biggest Badass

- Dead people are allowed but let's keep it within the reign of King Aerys II up. So to clarify if someone lived during the reign of the Mad King on up to the present, even if they have subsequently died, they are fair game.

- I would be willing to include animals and magical creatures in this one provided you list a particular creature. For example: Ghost would be an acceptable entry, Direwolves would not be an acceptable entry.

*This is subject to change as I haven't discussed it with anyone else. If you have an issue with including animals/creatures please say so here & if the majority doesn't want to include them, we wont

SCORING & RULES

Round 1:

Instead of providing a clue, I will begin by offering the names of #21-#30 in alphabetical order. At this point, participants will submit what they believe to be the most likely order.

For every correct guess, the participants receives 5 points. For every guess that is off by 1, the participant receives 3 points. For every guess that is off by 2, the participant receives 1 point.

For ties, participants receive 4 points for guessing within range and 2 points for missing the range by 1. (No points awarded for missing range by 2.)

Round 2:

When the first round of guessing is complete, I will reveal #11-#20 in the same fashion. However, the point values double.

Round 3 (Final Round):

Again, I will reveal #1-#10 in alphabetical order. The point values do not double again, but increase by the same increment.

Please PM me your list of the top 20 beings that you believe exhibit the most bad-assery. I will compile them & assuming we have enough lists will start the game on: December 16th

Good Luck!

Previous Games:

I. Favorite Westrosi House: House Stark

II. Most Admirable Character: Davos Seaworth

III. Best Single Combat Warrior: Arthur Dayne

IV. Who You Want To Sit The IT: Stannis Baratheon

V. Most Evil Character: Ramsay Bolton

VI. Biggest Badass: Oberyn Martell

Cool! I was afraid I missed the start (while off hosting Acrophobia - which I love, but is time and attention consuming).

I will probably cheat outrageously and lean on the list used for the biggest badass elimination game. I will not, however, put the winner of that game (Baelor Breakspear) down as my #1 - I can promise you that. :D

Cool! I was a afraid I missed the start (while off hosting Acrophobia - which I love, but is time and attention consuming).

I will probably cheat outrageously and lean on the list used for the biggest badass elimination game. I will not, however, put the winner of that game (Baelor Breakspear) down as my #1 - I can promise you that. :D

Baelor Breakspear (sadly) passed away before the reign of the Mad King.

Thanks for hosting again Lyanna, will send list soon :)

Hey, thanks for hosting! And I'm sure glad we went with biggest badass instead of that other highly ambiguous and seemingly not feasible category (what idiot even proposed that?)

So we can pick individual magic creatures? Sweet! I can think of a bunch that will go on my list. Will post soon.

Baelor Breakspear (sadly) passed away before the reign of the Mad King.

Thanks for hosting again Lyanna, will send list soon :)

He did and he seemed like a good man, but I couldn't for the life of me understand why he was voted top badass.

eta

"- I would be willing to include animals and magical creatures in this one provided you list a particular creature. For example: Ghost would be an acceptable entry, Direwolves would not be an acceptable entry"

Drogon for biggest badass!! The campaign starts here. :P

Cool! I'll send a list tomorrow.

He did and he seemed like a good man, but I couldn't for the life of me understand why he was voted top badass.

eta

"- I would be willing to include animals and magical creatures in this one provided you list a particular creature. For example: Ghost would be an acceptable entry, Direwolves would not be an acceptable entry"

Drogon for biggest badass!! The campaign starts here. :P

I agree. Would've been the best Tagaryen king/queen ever (but Alysanne and Jaeherys I would have given him competition) but definitely not the most badass.

Archived