A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced me Gay

Manhole Eunuchsbane

This book is nothing but class warfare. Disgusting. Look, a poor dinosaur can turn you just as gay as a rich dinosaur. Trust me. It doesn't take money to all gayed up after spending some time with a dinosaur.

Uhmm. Or so I'm told...

This book is nothing but class warfare. Disgusting. Look, a poor dinosaur can turn you just as gay as a rich dinosaur. Trust me. It doesn't take money to all gayed up after spending some time with a dinosaur.

Uhmm. Or so I'm told...

while your anecdote is fine and all some of us have hard data.

kinsey report on being forced gay by wealthy dinosaurs.

you cannot argue with data like that.

Drat. It's about time some transgressive author started subverting these played out tropes.

Well then, I think you'll like what I've got cooking up. In my new novel "The Dinorapists of Wall Canyon" the main billionaire dinosaur is actually a cleverly disguised early mammal. Basically the book sets out to dismiss the racist myth that only reptiles are capable of raping humans into gayness.

Uhmm. Or so I'm told...

Sure, the right dino can turn anyone gay. But only the dino-bourgeoisie, whose control of capital markets through incredibly accurate stock predictions allow them to monopolize the means of production and state, can, by leveraging these social relations, force you or any other prole gay.

Archived