Football 33: The Return of the Red Devils!

MercenaryChef

Yeah, considering the draws we've had in recent years, it was nice to get a relative minnow.

I'm going to back us, e/w at odds of 25/1. Assuming most of our squad is fit come February, I'd fancy us to beat anyone on our day.

ETA: Also going to have an each way dabble on Basel at 400/1. Ridiculously overpriced.

Where are Basel at 400/1????

Those are insane odds. A typo, surely?

Not as obvious as when Bate Borisov played Young Boys.

When you start chucking in the name of their stadium, the possibilities are endless.

My favourite of recent years:

Spurs Visit Wankdorf to Play With Young Boys. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Might have to get up to Manchester for the Barcelona game again. Really enjoyed it last year, even though we lost. Also it will be good to see one of Messi's final Champion's League performances in a Barcelona shirt before he joins City in the summer. An end to a remarkably successful era for him and the club.

We still look slow, but we're playing QPR. So we're two up. Thing is, most teams have realized we'll try to walk out of our own half. So they block our midfielders, move their defenders forward and minimize space. And for some strange reason, we never try to exploit the room behind the defence with a route one-pass. Still, leading. Yay!

Great goal by Barkley, fortunate deflection in the wall for Mirallas.

Archived