TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

Serious question...

....so I have an emergency that i need help with... any doctor or nurses (bex.... my king.....tater?) Anyone! It is scaring me and I don't know what to think of it.

Please just let me know who can help with medical advice for females.

Thank you.

PM me!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to help but tell me anyway. But if it's extremely serious you should be seeing a doctor

Take care of yourself!

--

Morning all! ...bf's call woke me.. so now I'm awake.. got a loooooooooooooooooong day ahead of me...

How is everyone?

Good morning!

I apologise for all the slaughtered emoticons.

I cannot believe I forgot two glorious ships in my list yesterday: The Dawn Treader and Cutty Sark (a certain crannogman made this photo with his phone :P ).

Thanks, everybody, for all the ship-y contributions too!

Congrats Bucky!

What a literally emoticon. And we have our missing T back. That's good. Cheers again Bucky

Congrats Buck!

AAAAA!!! I missed it :( Congrats to Buckie!!!! As a somewhat nuatical person, I love the theme

Congrats again Buck!! And one more happy day for eyron before its to late

Me too
Congratulations Buckie

Thanks all. :)

This is not King's Landing.. she's the Stannis Inquisition

Nobody expects the Stannis inqusition!

Random fact: my mums great uncle was an apprentice boy on the tug boat that pulled the titanic out of the harbour

That is a cool fun fact.

Most strategic ship that will never happen: http://i49.tinypic.com/277o3.jpg

Tywin should have had his strategy in a better place!

Oh gods please no. :stillsick:

Most interesting boat I ever cruised with was this type: CB90

Marine soldiers were included

That looks like a war ship.

Congratulations Buckwheat!!

Nice dedication. I especially like that you placed "horny ladies" right above "Mark Antony" - what a lucky boy he is.

Thanks.

And - what do you mean by that? :o

Of course, sailors count too good luck!

My favourite other ship: the Shamy.

I could get on board with that. :wub:

Congrats Buckwheat on winning

And hi :ph34r:

Thanks and hi, Arthut, where have you been!

Serious question...

....so I have an emergency that i need help with... any doctor or nurses (bex.... my king.....tater?) Anyone! It is scaring me and I don't know what to think of it.

Please just let me know who can help with medical advice for females.
Thank you.

Talk to your doctor. Nobody who cannot see you can help you much.

King Tyrion

Congrats, Bucky!

So, I'm shipping SanRion. But SanWin (does that now belong in the abbreviations? Guess not.) also seems interesting.

I think I forgot to quote you. Thank you, my king! :)

But uh, also, please no. No Sansa / Lannister shipping in here please. :stillsick:

But if you lot are going into that direction with your ships, there should be Koba posting on every page with her sig. :D

Cora

Buckie, I don't have a doctor.... I move around so fucking often so I can never keep one... but I don't want to go to a clinic and find out nothing is wrong with me for $400
I've done that already

I do not know what to say then ... I did not have a proper doctor until last year (I think) too, I was still officially registered with the children's doctor ... only I have not been there in years. :dunno: I really think if there is a serious condition, you need to have yourself checked by a real doctor who can investigate you and not somebody who can only talk to you over the Internet.

Get well in any case.

Buckie, I don't have a doctor.... I move around so fucking often so I can never keep one... but I don't want to go to a clinic and find out nothing is wrong with me for $400

I've done that already

Aww Cora :grouphug: I forget people have to pay for healthcare in other countries. I hope whatever it is isn't serious, and you get better soon.

Aww Cora :grouphug: I forget people have to pay for healthcare in other countries. I hope whatever it is isn't serious, and you get better soon.

This happens to me too. I'm sorry Cora :grouphug:

Hey A k, long time no see :)

So the thread is dedicated to horny ladies :whip:

Happy holiday season folks, eat chocolate till you EXPLODE

I just ate an entire box of chocolates to myself :devil:

It was meant to be a present for someone :devil: :devil:

Spoiler
I didn't like that person much anyway :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I have a Dr's appointment today and another DRIVING LESSON :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I will try my best to stay calm and not to kill anyone.

Best of luck to you on both your engagements.... also ^ was the empty box the present :smug:

Thank you Adara :grouphug:

I will be fine.... I'm used to doing stuff, alone. I should be fine. I just lost my cool, but I'm fine.... yes very much so. Just need to breath... and maybe go to sleep. :)

This happens to me too. I'm sorry Cora

Hey A k, long time no see :)

Long time no see indeed, madame. *tips hat* :D

I just ate an entire box of chocolates to myself

It was meant to be a present for someone

Spoiler
I didn't like that person much anyway :devil:

Nice :D That is perfectly excusable. :lol: And hello to you *tips hat again*

Best of luck to you on both your engagements.... also ^ was the empty box the present

Thank you Adara

I will be fine.... I'm used to doing stuff, alone. I should be fine. I just lost my cool, but I'm fine.... yes very much so. Just need to breath... and maybe go to sleep.

Ohoi Cora! Who elected you the pizza warden? Can I be the one for chocolates?

Also, go to sleep if you're feeling like it, go ahead, and have a bear hug.

Best of luck to you on both your engagements.... also ^ was the empty box the present :smug:

Thank you Adara :grouphug:

I will be fine.... I'm used to doing stuff, alone. I should be fine. I just lost my cool, but I'm fine.... yes very much so. Just need to breath... and maybe go to sleep. :)

hehe that sounds like the perfectly devious plan :devil:

Do they pescribe valium/diazapam in Cali? It works wonders for me, knocks me out a treat :drool:

Nice :D That is perfectly excusable

Hello to you too :rofl:

Long time no see indeed, madame. *tips hat* :D

Nice :D That is perfectly excusable. :lol: And hello to you *tips hat again*

Ohoi Cora! Who elected you the pizza warden? Can I be the one for chocolates?

Also, go to sleep if you're feeling like it, go ahead, and have a bear hug.

I elected myself, as Nym proclaimed herself pizza queen... though after she left me ALONE, once she changed her title... I have been giving her strife since :p

Now we have a pizza knife and rebel :wub:

So yes, you can

How have you been?

Starky, you can... I think

But that shit is highly addictive. I'm .... I need to stay away from pain meds

Archived