Who do you support now?

The Blue Knight

The one true king:

STANNISTOMMEN BARATHEON

Fixed it for you ;)

@Jm4n68 "I love how many people like Tommen as an option based solely on his malleability. I can't see him growing up into anything good, given his disposition and upbringing. The scene with Him, Cersei, and Jaime at the funeral comes to mind. Poor kid. He just seems too ripe for manipulation and degeneration."

He may be malleable now, but as long as Margarey doesn't die, I can see them working together really well and having a good reign.

I like Tommen as an option not due to his supposed 'malleability' (he's a kid, cut him some slack) but for his immense kindness. Having a kind king would be a good thing IMO. Even though he grew up alongside people like Joffrey and Cersei, he turned out not only not-crazy, but totally sweet and innocent, which can be good qualities, if balanced out by Margarey's politics-savvy approach

Well @King Tommen Baratheon Touché to you. Thats actually a wicked good point, I am too much of pessimist with this series sometimes. Tommen is a sweet little boy, and has much potential given his youth and position.

Does the Tyrell plan include a long reign for King Tommen? Could it just be temporary, until Margery is with child, or another twist shifts centers of powers? Or a couple decades until a replacement grows up? I would say the odds are against him on a natural death.

Not saying Tommen suposedilly would be a good king. He seems a kind and sensible kid. But everyone supporting him just makes me think in the analoghies with reality. Its like everyone always voting on right wing paries to mantain the stability of their fucked up lifes while the government(Tommen) under the influence of the big industries(Cersei, Tyrels, etc) explore everyone and mind control then. So Stannis (like a center, left-center fellow, moderated and hugelly pragmatic) or Danearys(Left-wing) rarely got chances to employ any good change (See the Harpy - also an anamalogie to the captalism?). And Euron would be some kind of dictartoship, left or right I dont know, but with loads of executions.

Daenerys. Because, seriously, fuck Westeros. Let it all f**king burn.

In that case you may want to back Cercei.

After a sufficient number of plot twists, what it Theon got it?

On second thought, it'd take more than 2 more books to bring that about.

Don't worry I'm sure it will take him more than two books no matter how he plans on ending it.... :crying:

I support the idea of no Iron Throne and Westeros being ruled by a council of men and women from all Seven Kingdoms.

I also believe this to be the most likely ending, as the destruction of King's Landing has been hinted at and the realm is too broken up and conflicted for any one candidate to properly unite them all. Besides, there won't be any great house left that has not been completely decimated at this point (at least in the main line).

It would also help bring more justice and rights to the smallfolk, as the power of the realm would be far less centralized.

Obviously, all under the benevolent gaze of the giant statue of Littlefinger they'll be forced to build in the new capital, as the smallfolk find out about some of his actions and, drawing the wrong conclusions about his motives, hail him as a hero that started the "revolution" that caused the feudal system to come crashing down and be replaced by the Council :lol:

Who would you like to see sit on the Iron Throne (if it exists by the end at all), out of the current people vying for it?

Base this on who you individually would most like to be subject to if you lived in Westeros. And please, only people who are actively trying to become king (no Tyrion, Hodor, Arya, etc.)

Candidates:

• Stannis Baratheon

• Tommen Baratheon

Aegon Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

Euron Greyjoy

Split up Westeros

Not sure I agree with your condition. My heart is wolfish - the King or Queen in the North !

So, that said, let me say that in order of preference:

1 - Split up Westeros

2- Daenerys

3- Stannis

Archived