GRRM ~ 12 Days of Westeros on Twitter ~ V.7

Ser Cold Fingers

Maybe they aren`t trying anymore, now that no one is paying attention, as someone on reddit pointed out.

I think all the pictures remained the same. As for the Text...possible change on the ones with the solid background where the text is located.

Lannister is also a house where they did not use the term 'House' in front of the name; along with Tyrell and Frey. All the other Tweets have identified them as House XXXX.

Just something to point out.

Maybe they will announce the day when they will announce TWOW, nobody said anything about that

To begin with, 'they' don't know the day when they will announce TWOW. Nobody knows that.

As GRRM has repeatedly made clear, the day he finishes the manuscript he will announce that he's done on his blog. The release date will then be up to his publishers to decide (and announce). Nobody has a clue what the former date will be, still less the latter.

I'm strill trying to figure it out, I was in the hype train, but now I'm thinking nothing will happen, it would be so lame. They can at least reveal when they will announce the release date, as someone pointed out here (forgot who, sorry)

GRRM confirmed again on his LiveJournal that he does not use Twitter. There will be no official announcement of anything.

To begin with, 'they' don't know the day when they will announce TWOW. Nobody knows that.

As GRRM has repeatedly made clear, the day he finishes the manuscript he will announce that he's done on his blog. The release date will then be up to his publishers to decide (and announce). Nobody has a clue what the former date will be, still less the latter.

IT WAS A JOKE

Is it clear enough now, we are joking about things to announce ever since Martin said no release date ;)

IT WAS A JOKE

Is it clear enough now, we are joking about things to announce ever since Martin said no release date ;)

Fair enough. :) The trouble with the internet is that it can be hard to tell when someone is joking...

Maybe they will announce the day when they will announce TWOW, nobody said anything about that

I was in the caboose of the hype train and then it went over a cliff - leaving the caboose rolling along by itself.

Maybe they will announce the day, when they will then announce the day when they will announce the release.

Sipping on a Dornish sour red and nibbling some Honeyed Chicken in the caboose.

#choochoo

Archived