Worst sibling in the series

teemo

Dany; Nothing says good sister better than planning to steal your brother's throne.

Cat; What is better than drag my siblings to a war that me husband and I started?

Lyanna; if she went willingly.

"Pack" Helicent's satan spawns. ALL of them.

I don't even bother to mention Cersei, Gregor, Ramsey, Baelor the Befuddled, Euron,

It's been said countless times, but Dany wasn't planning on stealing Viserys' throne.

She just wasn't stupid, she knew Viserys was never going to survive. Let alone be able to conquer Westeros. Remember Jorah's line about Viserys not being able to sweep a stable with 10,000 brooms?

That's the only reason she had thoughts about her son being king, she was being realistic. We're in her head, she never once thought about killing him to steal his throne.

Damphair refers a few time to the sound the door made when Euron opened the door to enter his room as part of traumatic memories. He never go father in his reminescing than the nois of the hinge so we don't know for sure what Euron did.

This has led to wide speculation, sexual abuse being one of them.

Is it specified that the creaking hinges were from Euron entering his room?

I thought perhaps it was from his time as a prisoner underneath Casterly Rock.

Probably not one that is often thought of but how about Loras Tyrell. I mean he was banging his sisters husband.

It's not exactly evil but just imagine Margery walking in on that!

Im sure they were all well aware of his pillow biting habits . But it would still be an awkward thing to walk in on.

Anyone think Jaime was an asshole for lying to Tyrion all those years about tysha?

No, he was pretty young back then. I mean he was in the King's Guard when he was 15 years old, so he had to be very, very young when this happened. Tywin was not the kind of father you said no to easily. Much harder to do if you're very young.

No, he was pretty young back then. I mean he was in the King's Guard when he was 15 years old, so he had to be very, very young when this happened. Tywin was not the kind of father you said no to easily. Much harder to do if you're very young.

Except Tyrion states that he was 16 when it happened. Which means Jaime was in the KG likely visiting Casterly Rock.

I always took it to be about the time of the Greyjoy Rebellion, and happening not long after the Tourney at Lannisport or perhaps even during it.

Probably not one that is often thought of but how about Loras Tyrell. I mean he was banging his sisters husband.

It's not exactly evil but just imagine Margery walking in on that!

Well, they were banging long before they were married, and I'm sure Margaery knew about it.

Archived