NBA Regular Season 2014-2015: Injured Kobes and All Star Unibrows

Rhom

Its official: Demarcus Coisins is NOT an All-Star. Despite being 5th in the league in points per game, 3rd in rebounds per game, and 4th in double-doubles. Total BS.

:bs:

Yeah I wonder how Duncan was chosen over DMC. Yeah he has the name, but this year that's all he has over DMC. He could still replace Kobe or something like that, but yeah it's BS. I can't help but think the clusterfuck that organization is in had something to do with the snub.

Yes. Same way that it's very hard to be in the MVP conversation if you're on a shit team/organization, it also applies to All-Stars I guess.

Cousins has been good enough to start really, and definitely should be in the team. Similarly, Lillard, but the competion among the guards is so tough.

You could make the case that when he did play, he did so in a more exceptional manner than Duncan did, who's been useful but quiet so far.

But to be honest I personally don't think we've seen a top level Durant this year already, even when he was fit. Every time he plays a few games he's out with another injury again. Looks like he won't be playing games this weekend either.

I think part of it is that coaches don´t see how they could reward so many players whose teams aren´t in top8 at the moment.

Bryant and Davis were voted in and now they´ve added Durant and Westbrook. Cousins replacing Duncan would have made it 5/12 from "lottery".

Dallas at 30-17 and Phoenix at 27-20 have no all-stars, has something like that ever happened before?

Little nervous . My Dubs are trying to avoid 3 loses in a row tonight. They looked absolutely dead on their feet last night against the Jazz.

Yeah, last night was a little troubling. That being said, this season has been unreal. There's no way they could hope to keep that insane pace up all season.

And the Raptors are in the process of blowing another huge lead...

Classic Raptors.

Good thing they were playing a shitty ass wizards team. How is that team 3rd in the east? 4th game in 5 nights for the raps and second stright overtime game and they still win even though the wizards were off since wednesday.

Good thing they were playing a shitty ass wizards team. How is that team 3rd in the east? 4th game in 5 nights for the raps and second stright overtime game and they still win even though the wizards were off since wednesday.

Well I think it's just because Cleveland and Chicago have been off their games a bit. Otherwise yeah, the Wiz are likely more of a 5th place team in the East (Raptors 3rd-4th).

Also Washington's not exactly the picture of consistency. They've had their fair share of off nights this year.

The thing I've noticed about the Wizards is that they are highly dependent on the play of Nene. When he's on the court their defence is really good (98.4 DRTG), but they really struggle when he's not there (108.1 DRTG). So if you make hay against their backups, all you have to do is hold their starters to a draw and the game is won. Easier said than done, but it's still a weakness ripe for exploitation.

The other thing is that they can really kill you in transition, but if you can stop them from running you stand a good chance of beating them. In particular they are very good at turning long rebounds into transition attacks, so I suspect that teams who rely heavily on the three point shot will find them harder to deal with (I know the Rockets had a lot of problems with them).

ST

:lol:

It would work on a couple levels, because of the way us Canadians say Toronto (Taranna or something like that).

Meanwhile, Lamb decides to leave Westbrook hanging...

http://gfycat.com/PortlyMilkyBluebird

Archived