Regarding Cersei and Margaery's Trials

Lord Coldhands

Even before the show, I had the feeling Margaery isn't virgin. I don't know why, but ever since I read Sansa chapters in ASOS, I have feeling Margaery is one of those girls who would behave like perfect lady and perfect person, but turn your back the minute your no use to her. Maybe I think that because Margaery turn her back on Sansa when she married Tyrion, but when I was reading Sansa thoughts about Margaery's entourage, I had feeling Margaery and Margaery's ladies where hiding something from Sansa.

So I hope Margaery turns to be sleeping with somebody.

If margeary dies and cersei lives there will be a pretty big reaction from the people of kings landing. Margeary was adored and people only think of cersei in regards to the incest abnd bastard rumors.

It would be good drama for marg to die, even if i do like her. I think its safe to say that tommen wont last too long either, and now theres not really any more candidates or king the girl can attach herself too, i dont know what other way Margeary's plotlines can go. She'll die and the lannisters/the faith will only be more hated for it, especially if cersei gets off in the end too.

Archived