Thank God GRRM Writes On A....

Muggle

Computer from 1970, Otherwise that hacker group from NK which is messing around with sony could very well release a rough draft of the next book.

His retro methods have saved us all. 5 more years!!

But I agree. Its a bit ridiculous Sony has backed out on this.

It's funny you brought this up.

I had this weird dream that my day job suddenly moved to a college campus and somehow they forgot to give us access to a program we needed to do our jobs, and then I saw George RR Martin wandering around. I was too surprised to do anything more than squeak out, "Hi!"

Then later I went to the food court to get a glass of water (they had really big glasses in the dream which was awesome because I was thirsty) and saw GRRM there drinking coffee and writing on his laptop.

OOOH! I thought, he's working on THE WINDS OF WINTER! So I didn't bother him and scurried back to my coworkers... and dropped my glass of water. Then I realized that GRRM only writes and home and with DOS, and I woke up.

Computer from 1970, Otherwise that hacker group from NK which is messing around with sony could very well release a rough draft of the next book.

His retro methods have saved us all. 5 more years!!

But I agree. Its a bit ridiculous Sony has backed out on this.

Still shocks me he doesn't write it with a quill on a parchment of human skin by greasy tallow candlelight sipping a glass of blood red wine.

Still shocks me he doesn't write it with a quill on a parchment of human skin by greasy tallow candlelight sipping a glass of blood red wine.

Nah, that's just for the rough draft before he writes the actual text into his computer :cool4:

I would've liked to have actually been able to read it. I doubt we'll see it without something of this nature

I don't. That would be a disaster. For one thing, we'll have 24 instances of "Words are Wind," MORE food descriptions, and ::gasp::typos! Also, there will be last minute consistency and characterization issues to clean up.... which instead will send us theorizers in directions we were never meant to go.

Only the editedmanuscript will do.

....though it would be VERY hard to resist not taking a peek.

I don't. That would be a disaster. For one thing, we'll have 24 instances of "Words are Wind," MORE food descriptions, and ::gasp::typos! Also, there will be last minute consistency and characterization issues to clean up.... which instead will send us theorizers in directions we were never meant to go.

Only the editedmanuscript will do.

....though it would be VERY hard to resist not taking a peek.

Id read it start to finish.

Archived