Tonight is the Last Colbert Report

drawkcabi

Probably dear Rush, who said CBS hiring Colbert for Late Night was "declaring war on the heartland of America." Satire has a well known liberal bias, probably why Rush and Commodore (because he was told to by Rush) dislike Colbert so much.

War seems to be his go-to metaphor for everything. Can you imagine him at the breakfast table?

Anyways, I thought Colbert ought to have used his last show to give that rep one more crack at the Ten Commandments.

Any favorite moments?

Mine will always be his "fight" with Korean pop star Rain. My friends and I studied Japanese and even lived in Japan for a while, and when we saw Colbert's Korean pop video, we just cracked up. We still reference it to this day.

Any favorite moments?

Mine will always be his "fight" with Korean pop star Rain. My friends and I studied Japanese and even lived in Japan for a while, and when we saw Colbert's Korean pop video, we just cracked up. We still reference it to this day.

His Super PAC stuff was genius. Testifying to Congress regarding migrant workers in character. The Herman Cain political commercial as an attempt to get on the South Carolina primary ballot. The 2006 White House Correspondents dinner. There are too many to name, but those are the first bits that come to mind for me.

His Super PAC stuff was genius. Testifying to Congress regarding migrant workers in character. The Herman Cain political commercial as an attempt to get on the South Carolina primary ballot. The 2006 White House Correspondents dinner. There are too many to name, but those are the first bits that come to mind for me.

Yes all this and also whenever he pulls John Stewart into his adventures.

Archived