*BOOK SPOILERS* Stoneheart might still be in?

VictariousReturneth

"Couldn’t record mine, but what I got was roughly:

Distorted sky (probably an old Northern/beyond-the-Wall shot)
A sword tilt
Angry Catelyn (almost certain it’s the tree-Bran scene from season 3)
3-eyed raven cawing (from that same scene)
Melisandre touching Beric’s wounds
A Stark banner
A wolf’s reflection in the water (season 2 episode 1?)

I think 100% old footage."

That's from Watchers on the Wall. There are several versions of the teaser out, and more than one person reported a teaser of that description. Maybe the thought of LS being in the show is not too farfetched?

Just because some trolls (who I think may come from the troll-ridden IMDB boards btw) are giving false evidence that she's in doesn't mean she isn't. That in no way signifies that they have inside knowledge that she's not in and are for some reason trying to convey the opposite impression.

As for disproving their bullshit: the two videos that came out today and the other two earlier in the week were broadly reported and described by credible posters. Their description which you've put in your OP has only shown up from "them" (who probably is only one poster using different usernames).

Just because some trolls (who I think may come from the troll-ridden IMDB boards btw) are giving false evidence that she's in doesn't mean she isn't. That in no way signifies that they have inside knowledge that she's not in and are for some reason trying to convey the opposite impression.

As for disproving their bullshit: the two videos that came out today and the other two earlier in the week were broadly reported and described by credible posters. Their description which you've put in your OP has only shown up from "them" (who probably is only one poster using different usernames).

People are so cruel.

Archived