The Poster Below , V.15

N/A

Tater its not fair, how we answer and you get to choose whether you will or not :shocked:

Saturday, morning with siblings and taking them home, afternoon wrapping their presents, evening going out to the light show, then spending the evening with a friend. Getting drunk and smoking pot.

Sunday; pay phone bill, go with same friend to pick up thigh highs, then movie :stillsick: ....if I'm still alive, maybe go back to his house idk (depends on the time, I've got work Monday :p )

Tpb will do the same

Tater its not fair, how we answer and you get to choose whether you will or not :shocked:

Saturday, morning with siblings and taking them home, afternoon wrapping their presents, evening going out to the light show, then spending the evening with a friend. Getting drunk and smoking pot.

Sunday; pay phone bill, go with same friend to pick up thigh highs, then movie :stillsick: ....if I'm still alive, maybe go back to his house idk (depends on the time, I've got work Monday :p )

Tpb will do the same

Huh ? You mean that fictional crush thing ? I don't have one :dunno: besides anyone can decide the questions/statement is too personal or too stupid .

I don't have any plans .

Tpb has a third nipple .

Huh ? You mean that fictional crush thing ? I don't have one :dunno: besides anyone can decide the questions/statement is too personal or too stupid .

I don't have any plans .

Tpb has a third nipple .

No it was before that... though I wasn't trying to meddle or make something out of nothing.

I wish I was a Euro :crying:

No, I have a signature :D

Tpb has golden hair

Hmmm. What am I supposed to do? :lol:

I am a Euro, and I have a signature :commie:

tpb will be less confused than I am, and will say on a scale from 0-10 just how confused they are right now.

Archived