*MASSIVE BOOK 3 SPOILERS* EW 'psychic' confirms LSH will appear

VictariousReturneth

I don't think it's that farfetched to be honest. But we can't treat it as fact yet. However, as I said, EW are rarely wrong on this kind of stuff (they predicted Bran wouldn't show up in S5 before there was any reason to think so, they also confirmed the Greyjoys weren't showing up in S5 but rather the Martells instead.) They got some things correct about S4 before/while it was airing too, but I can no longer remember what it was.

EW has had scoops before but HBO and EW no longer have the same parent company, which is the reason why there have been far fewer articles from James Hibberd about s5's production than for previous seasons.

Anyways, they're not claiming to know anything in that piece. They just asked a psychic for some shitty puff piece and in the process openly discussed a book spoiler as if everyone had already heard of it (which IS NOT the case). Now I don't necessarily think that LSH has been cut from the show BUT THIS is certainly not adequate evidence to support that.

EW has had scoops before but HBO and EW no longer have the same parent company, which is the reason why there have been far fewer articles from James Hibberd about s5's production than for previous seasons.

Anyways, they're not claiming to know anything in that piece. They just asked a psychic for some shitty puff piece and in the process openly discussed a book spoiler as if everyone had already heard of it (which IS NOT the case). Now I don't necessarily think that LSH has been cut from the show BUT THIS is certainly not adequate evidence to support that.

You may be right. Did someone buy EW or what happened? And aren't HBO/D&D upset with James Hibberd for spoiling that Bran wouldn't be in S5?

Presumably it's a picture someone took of an article in the magazine, VictariousReturneth.

I thought D and D or HBO might be mad at Hibberd myself when it seemed he wasn't getting scoops anymore (though I thought it was because of him spoiling LSH right after 410 aired not for something else) but then it was explained to me by another poster here, Faint, that in June Time Inc. became independent from Time Warner who owns HBO (or something like that, someone else who knows such things could explain it far better). So now EW and HBO no longer have the same parent company and that exclusive relationship that Hibberd had with the show is no more.

Aw, there's my cohort...

I will never forgive them. Never... for what they did to me... to you... to all of us good folks who wanted LSH, Griff, Aegon, Arianne and her nipples... Now I'm condemned to watch Grey's Anatomy and pretend Sandra Oh is Varys while Kevin McKidd was choking her after he finds out "the truth"...

#fuckthem. #FuckThemAll.

Archived