Each characters spirit animal?

Seaworth'sShipmate

What would each character's "spirit" animal be, if they had one?

I am not talking about house sigils, but more characters individual guardian. Whose might they be?

I think Neds is definitly a wolf, Tywin's a proud lion, Ramsay's a chimpanzee, Gregor's a grizzly bear, Stannis a badger, and Maester Luwin's a mouse among other things.

Tell me what you think

Some characters are given animal likeness in the story, ie:

Sana a caged bird.

The Hound, a hound :D

Arya a Cat.

Tyrion a monkey (could have been the show that gave him that).

Mormont/Jorah are more the bears.

Half the Dornish are snakes.

And so on.

You can't spell chimp without Imp haha.

But i'd say Sansa's more a goldfish in a bowl then a bird in a cage. she ain't none to bright that one...

(I'm aware goldfish aren't as dumb as the common misconception says, its just humor i swear!)

Joffrey's obviously a pussy ca....oh no wait..he's just a pussy XD.

Yes, the Starks are all wolves.

However, Catelyn can be a shadowcat, not a trout.

Podrick would make a good beaver.

And Brienne ... a she bear ?

Bronn makes a good case for a wolverine. Nonchalantly aggressive, opportunistic. Makes larger creatures wary of messing with him.

Barristan Selmy - a warhorse, what else ?

For some reason I saw this thread and "Davos is an Armadillo" immediately popped into my head.

If I thought about this for a thousand years that thought would never have occurred to me on my own, but I have had a smile plastered across my face from the moment that I read it. Funny as hell.

Podrick would make a good beaver.

For my own part I would say that Stannis's spirit animal is a beaver, because I vaguely recall hearing that they have to constantly grind their teeth to stop them from growing through their own skulls. It explains so much about him. :lol:

Oh, and I have no idea why, but king Joffrey was definitely a chihuahua.

Sandor-a german sheperd

Gregor-pitbull

Stannis-English Bulldog

Shireen-dove

Cat-a cat

Davos-a great dane(loyal dog breeds)

PF-Hyena

Varys-a spider

LF-snake

Oberlyn Martell-Viper

Brienne is a buffalo

Cersei is an Ostrish

Tywin is a lion

Arya is a Wolverine(small but deadly)

If I thought about this for a thousand years that thought would never have occurred to me on my own, but I have had a smile plastered across my face from the moment that I read it. Funny as hell.

For my own part I would say that Stannis's spirit animal is a beaver, because I vaguely recall hearing that they have to constantly grind their teeth to stop them from growing through their own skulls. It explains so much about him. :lol:

Oh, and I have no idea why, but king Joffrey was definitely a chihuahua.

If Joffrey was a Chihuahua, does that make Cersei Paris Hilton? :lol:

If Joffrey was a Chihuahua, does that make Cersei Paris Hilton? :lol:

Yes it does. A former beauty queen who is slowly using her youth and and popularity to a "younger more beautiful queen" (Margarey/Kim Kardashian). KK is slowly going down too though. The whole "breaking the internet" was her trump card, and she has no other ones to play

Archived