NFL Week 16: Bag Boy vs The Legion of Boom

Manhole Eunuchsbane

LOL, Lions gonna Lion.

Also, man, fuck Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. They're slobbering over Jimmy Clausen so hard, they just spent a few seconds praising Clausen for congratulating his offensive line. "They don't ask for much, just to be appreciated" Aikman said, as if Jay Cutler doesn't do that exact same fucking thing after touchdowns.

The hatred that poor bastard gets even when he's not playing is just unbelievable.

The Factory of Sadness churns out yet another broken dream.

Now is the time for us to reflect on the 3 points and 2 successful pass plays Johnny Jamboogie put up in a game and a half.

Now is the time for us to reflect on the 3 points and 2 successful pass plays Johnny Jamboogie put up in a game and a half.

its almost the perfect ending. We can preserve it in amber and browns fans can think happily about what might have been with Johnny college football.

Why the fuck did the Packers just go for it on 4th and goal on the 3 up 10-3????

I mean I'm rooting for the Bucs since Dallas still is in play to get home field but that just didn't make sense to me.

Yeah, that stomp was bullshit.

I'm starting to think more and more that cutler really was the problem.

Eta: and seriously, that throw to Jeffries was great. Players with little film always look better, but if it weren't for drops clausen and the bears would be dominating this game.

Archived