So what ever happened to...

yxalitis

Gendry was never an heir to the throne, and bastards are left by the wayside all the time.

My personal #1 choice for characters we have yet to hear from again are Maege Mormont and Galbart Glover. Did they reach Howland Reed? How many people have they contacted aside from Alysane and Lyanna and (maybe) Robett Glover & the Manderlys? Why haven't they sneaked back home? What are they planning?

He is just a bastard, now knighted, but I think he won't play any essential role anymore.

Maybe if Stannis recognize him, if he becomes a king he can legitimize Gendry, but I really doubt it, he has intentions to make Shireen his heir.

I just think his story kind of ''ended''.

Gendry was never an heir to the throne, and bastards are left by the wayside all the time.

Yeah, Gendry was never going to be heir. Let's face it. He's a blacksmith, even if his parentage is known he's not qualified. Mya is a glorified stable girl and Bella's a prostitute. They'll never rule either. The only one of Robert's kids who could possible make a case is Edric Storm given he grew up with Renly at Storm's End. Though Stannis will never be the one to legitimize him given he begrudges how he was even conceived as an insult against him.

What happened to Old Nan? I don't like to think of her stuck all alone at the Dreadfort... :(

Eh, jokes aside I recall a Theon POV saying she likely died. The journey to the Dreadfort would be hard enough on an old woman and I doubt they were gentle during that or once they arrived. I could be wrong.

Archived