Reclaiming The Angel's Share

Fitzochris01

Hello my fellow Westerosi. With the Christmas holidays now in full swing, a few of you may be faced with some otherwise unthinkable free time. What better way to pass said time than with an ebook.

May I suggest the first of three I have written? I would be honoured if you would give it a shot. It's a work of fiction set in a post-holocaust Britain. It's sci-fi and noir. It's Reclaiming The Angel's Share.

Please follow this link to find out more and, hopefully, to purchase the book. Anyone who does decide to give my book a go, I'd be delighted to hear your feedback via this thread.

It is also being turned into a graphic novel at the moment, which I'm pretty darn excited about.

Thanks all.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reclaiming-Angels-Share-Hollister-collection-ebook/dp/B004V49N7W

So I had a look at the preview on Amazon, and the first thing I noticed was that your writing does not suck. I also noticed that your reviews appear to be written by real people.

The blurb sounds interesting, so at the bargain price of £1.53, I reckon I can afford to take a punt.

Best of luck.

So I had a look at the preview on Amazon, and the first thing I noticed was that your writing does not suck. I also noticed that your reviews appear to be written by real people.

The blurb sounds interesting, so at the bargain price of £1.53, I reckon I can afford to take a punt.

Best of luck.

He also outed himself as the author from the get go. Always an encouraging sign.

I too will give this a go, although I'm not sure when I will get around to it.

A big thank you to anyone who has purchased my book as a result of this thread (I've had a slight sales spike, so I'm guessing some have). I hope you enjoy it and please leave feedback via a review on the Amazon page or here on this thread.

I write not to make a living but for the enjoyment of others, so hopefully you do. There are two more where the first book came from.

• 3 months later...

Best of luck.

Hi there. Did you give the book a read? If so, what did you think?

Honestly, I didn't get very far before abandoning it. Can't remember why.

Also, honestly, that doesn't really mean shit. For instance, I had three abortive attempts at Glen Duncan's Last Werewolf. The fourth time, I loved it so much I finished it in less than a day and immediately bought the next in the series.

Same kind of thing happened with Blood Song, Half a King, The Terror, and too many others to list.

So, your book remains on my kindle. I'll probably have another attempt sometime.

Best of luck.

Archived