What would you think of Rhaegar being alive?

Equilibrium

I'm not saying he is or how he may be. Of course I would have faith in George to write him back elegantly and with excellent quality, not because Rhaegar is cool and fans like Rhaegar.

So Rhaegar who is the greatest guy ever or is he, and one of the best characters, which is why it's great storytelling to have him dead.

Would you feel cheated, or bored with another secret Targaryen and not-dead dead character, or happy because Rhaegar?

I have nothing against secret Targs and even though I am little sick of not-dead characters I think Rhaegar is worthy exception.

So assuming it has a point and is written on par with the rest of the story I would like it.

So Rhaegar who is the greatest guy ever or is he, and one of the best characters, which is why it's great storytelling to have him dead.

Noble guy, interesting storyline, but certainly not one of the best characters.

Would you feel cheated, or bored with another secret Targaryen and not-dead dead character, or happy because Rhaegar?

I have nothing against secret Targs and even though I am little sick of not-dead characters I think Rhaegar is worthy exception.

If you believe that Jon's role has something to do with the Game, the entire storyline would change if R was alive. I believe his legitimacy has to remain in question for future purposes. R living would ruin this.

Rhaegar is dead, and there is no "elegant" or any other way in which GRRM would believably return him to life.

This. There are not enough soap opera shocked close-ups in the world to convey the absolute corniness of Rhaegar being alive

Three words - jumping the shark.

Aegon was jumping the shark. Rhaegar would be jumping freaking Sharknado

"Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me"

Legitimately reminded me of playing Shadow of Mordor recently. An Orc Captain I killed came back and told me.

"YOU MIGHT AVE THOUGHT YOU KILLED ME LAST TIME, BUH THIS TIME I'LL SEE YOU SCREAM!"

Archived