Anything Good about the Freys?

Shadow Cat 75

The Rosby Freys of course. I love how there's a whole nice branch of the family.

Benfrey participated (and was killed) in the Red Wedding.

The Freys, despite there being a lot of them and a lot of them being assholes, are largely the product of their absolutely abhorrent father. Not all of them are complete scum, despite the popular perception of them. Who's to say how different things would have been if Walder had died before the series began and Stevron was Lord of the Crossing.

I suppose some may say that the fact that when Walder dies the Twins will become a bloodbath is a good thing.

Benfrey participated (and was killed) in the Red Wedding.

The Freys, despite there being a lot of them and a lot of them being assholes, are largely the product of their absolutely abhorrent father. Not all of them are complete scum, despite the popular perception of them. Who's to say how different things would have been if Walder had died before the series began and Stevron was Lord of the Crossing.

I suppose some may say that the fact that when Walder dies the Twins will become a bloodbath is a good thing.

Well except him. But Olyvar Frey was Robb's loyal squire, Perwyn was also sent away due to his loyalty to to the Stark's, and Roslin seems genuinely sweet and in love with Edmure (and he with her).

Archived