Ranking Female Characters with POVs - Poll (Results on OP)

Bustard

Results:

I don't want to step on the OP's toes, but some folks have given me some unofficial results. The 1st 147 entries, up to Hodor the Articulate, on this page, allegedly add up as follows:

1. Arya: 1012.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2. Sansa: 893.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3. Dany: 860.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
4. Catelyn: 805.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
5. Brienne: 719.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
6. Asha: 669.5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
7. Cersei: 641.5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
8. Arianne: 563.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
9. Mel: 462.0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

ChillyPolly so graciously tallied the score in my absence, but I decided to do the first place votes/ last place votes as I normally would. I only added them up to the point of CP's calculations (so the first 147).

character / 1st place total / last place total:

Arya / 46.5 / 5

Sansa / 29.5 / 6

Dany / 29 / 8

Cat / 19 / 7

Brienne / 10 / 15

Asha / 4 / 14.83

Cersei / 3 / 30.33

Arianne / 5 / 26.83

Mel / 1 / 34

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is about how much you like the characters, not their POV chapters. Rank the following from favorite to least favorite:

Daenerys - Catelyn - Sansa - Arya - Cersei - Brienne - Arianne - Asha - Melisandre

Scoring: #1 = 9 pts, #2 = 8 pts, and so on. Indicate ties where you see fit; 2-way tie at #1 = 8.5 pts.

Voting Deadline: January 11th or after 100 submissions

My list: (1) Brienne (2) Arya (3) Asha (4) Arianne (5) Daenerys (6) Catelyn (7) Sansa (8) Melisandre (9) Cersei

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results from Previous Polls:

Asha

Brienne

Melisandre

Arya

Catelyn

Sansa

Cersei

Daenerys

Arianne

Wow, tough choice. I now realize that I like all of these characters except for Arianne. So far I like all the villains, and nearly all the ladies. This reminds me how much I like these books (except for Bran and the boring travel chapters in ADwD)

1.Arya

2.Dany

3.Cersei

4.Arianne

5.Sansa

6.Asha

7.Catelyn

8.Melisandre

9.Brienne

I really do love Arya, Dany, Cersei, Arianne and Sansa.

Asha is okay, I don't have any particularly strong feelings about her. Catelyn is just meh to me, same with Melisandre really.

And Brienne just bores me to tears and I honestly don't relate to her at all. She's a great character in theory but while reading her POV chapters my thoughts were basically "Wow I just do not care about you at all".

Archived