ASOIF Guessing Game XVI - Favourite chapters - the end

Castellan

#12 Bath & dinner anyone? ASOS Jaime V

50 points, I'll give the points detail later

please note there are two questions to answer this week, so 10 points on offer.

Interesting to see how many perceived Jaime & Brienne at Harrenhal as a sort of date. They had an actual dinner appointment with Roose but that's not what I meant.

The bandwagon rolled into town again. A group of people on 30 points in the lead. HC loses mystique by scoring points. A shadow reverts to famine after feast and latecomer Steelborn overtakes her.

Standings after #12

(check your scores and tell me if I'm wrong)

Ser Fingerbones 25+5=30

Annara Snow 25+5=30

Ser Blackfyre 25+5=30

Grietnog 27+2=29

Bustard 23+5=28

lil ghost 22+5=27

Ramsay Blow 21+5=26

Kirt 20+5=25

Mathis of Rowan 17+5=22

Dany Lannister 20

Lord Lyman 15+5=20

Lord Sapna 10+5=15

Steelborn 7+5=12

a shadow 10+0=10

TC 10

Lyanna <3Rhaegar 5

Honeyed chicken 0+3=3

Clue for #11 An important discovery.

Also this week we have a BONUS question

I hope you don't mind if I go for a bit of variety this week with a bonus question. Here goes:

Out of 15 players, we had a consolidated list of 150 chapters. ie 150 chapters were included on at least one person's list.

Name the books that accounted for most chapters out of the 150 - give the books that had the first, second and third most chapters, in rank order. I will score them as: 1 point for getting no 1 in the correct place, 2 points for getting the second in the correct place and 3 points for getting the third in the right place.

PS You may think knowing the answers to this question will help you in guessing the top twenty. Maybe, maybe not. :ninja:

Dang!

I forgot to save my answer before going off to find the list, Have to do this again.

Clue for #11 An important discovery.

Also this week we have a BONUS question

I hope you don't mind if I go for a bit of variety this week with a bonus question. Here goes:

Out of 15 players, we had a consolidated list of 150 chapters. ie 150 chapters were included on at least one person's list.

Name the books that accounted for most chapters out of the 150 - give the books that had the first, second and third most chapters, in rank order. I will score them as: 1 point for getting no 1 in the correct place, 2 points for getting the second in the correct place and 3 points for getting the third in the right place.

PS You may think knowing the answers to this question will help you in guessing the top twenty. Maybe, maybe not. :ninja:

Bonus first:

I made note of this with my list. I had to put my finger on the scales to keep it from being totally lopsided.

1) AGOT

2) ACOK

3) I actually had a tie here, but I'll go with AFFC

4) ASOS

5) ADWD

ACOK Tyrion IV

150 chapters on 15 lists? Blimey. So almost half of all the chapters, and each one was on average on 2 lists... since only about 20 were on more than 2, that's quite a few that were on just one

It's easy to guess which one is the first, and which one is the last, but places 2 and 3 are more difficult..

Bonus question:

1. ASOS

2. ACOK

3. ADWD

1. AGOT Eddard XII

2. ASOS Samwell I

3. AGOT Bran I

Archived