ASOIF Guessing Game XVI - Favourite chapters - the end

Castellan

Sorry, I didn't send mine yet. Its was more time consuming to put it together than I thought. Will try to finish it up now...

Well that took a long time.. List sent.

List sent.

This was difficult to make, I still feel bad about leaving out some of the honorable mentions, I wish it was Favorite 25 chapters.

Glad I wasn't the only one. It was quite a project for me too. :)

I see thursday is when you want to start the game itself, how much earlier you'd want to recieve the last of the lists?

To clarify, I've received lists from 11 players. A few others have expressed interest and I hope they can manage a list. They are (and excuse me if I've got something wrong) King Tyrion I, Lyanna<3Rhaegar, Dany Lannister & Kirt. If you are doing one, it woud be great if you could send it on the 28 but even the 29 would do, I will delay posting a little in the interests of more lists.

It would also be great if you post here or PM me to tell me you are trying to finish. Don't assume its too late until you see me post the first clue.

And if you are agonising over your list I'd like to say the obvious:

• Its only a game

its 'favourites' not 'objectively the best' chapters, you don't have to justify it

don't overthink - first chapters that pop into your head should probably be on the list

every list is subjective and if you did it on a different day, it would be different. So just put something down.

Archived