New POVs in TWOW?

Lion of Lorath

Anyone have any ideas of who might be a new POV character in TWOW? Or who you'd like to see?

I'm dreading what seems like the inevitable Bolton or Frey POV. But I have a strange feeling that Aurane Waters is going to go POV in the next book. Also one of either Jeyne Stark or Brynden Tully. Or maybe even Edmure, since he is on his way to the Rock and we've yet to have any POVs at all in the Westerlands.

Word of God is no new POVs from now on, except for Prologues and Epilogues.

But the thing about God is that he can change his mind so...

I would kill for a Margaery POV because she’s completely opaque to me. I’d even settle for an Epilogues from her.

When talking of ADWD in 2007 Martin said "He will be the last new POV"

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Category/C92/P60

I also remember it being worded like "no new characters will be introduced as POV characters" which would give him leeway to write a POV from a character we already know. I can't find that particular quote.

Word of God is no new POVs from now on, except for Prologues and Epilogues.

But the thing about God is that he can change his mind so...

I would kill for a Margaery POV because she’s completely opaque to me. I’d even settle for an Epilogues from her.

Why do you want her to die!

Hodor POV?

His inner monologue would be an extremely refined voice with an excellent vocabulary but due to some 'crossed wires' in his head the only word he can say is "hodor".

But like others have said...we are told no new POV for the TWoW, Prologue and Epilogue excluded.

Hodor POV?

His inner monologue would be an extremely refined voice with an excellent vocabulary but due to some 'crossed wires' in his head the only word he can say is "hodor".

But like others have said...we are told no new POV for the TWoW, Prologue and Epilogue excluded.

thinking the show would have either anthony hopkins, or morgan freeman, narrate his inner monologue

Would have thought that if they were going to exploore the Super North, aka the Homeland of the Others, then a Benjen Stark POV may be in order? (I reckon he is captive there)

On a serious note, would like to see a Margaery POV, she is a Tommen death away from being known as the "Black Widow" surely, 3 weddings nad 3 unconsumated marriages lol

On a silly note, would like to see POV, a Ramsay Snow, Hodor, Qyburn, Barbrey Dustin or Roose Bolton and perhaps even Walder Frey (lol) POV's would all be somewhat funny. What about Brynden Rivers or a White Walker as someone suggested above or Jagen H'Gar (he's in Westeros so doesen't break the "no Essos POV" rule or something really out of left field like that

A Littlefinger POV would be like the Melisandre POV again, really give some insight into just what it is he's up to exactly

I expect they'll start condensing them again, eg we won't hear from some characters again and some will be cut out

lol

How could I forget

Would love to hear an "Old Nan" POV

Any people wouldn't like to hear, eg I didn't have a lot of time for the Quentyn POV's. I personally don;t mind the "slower" ones, I quite enjoy Brans for example, his provide great backstory insight, eg Knight of Laughing Tree and other visions, but I basically just skipped Dragon Tamer by the time I got up to it, got the gist from the last paragraph

Would have thought that if they were going to exploore the Super North, aka the Homeland of the Others, then a Benjen Stark POV may be in order? (I reckon he is captive there)

On a serious note, would like to see a Margaery POV, she is a Tommen death away from being known as the "Black Widow" surely, 3 weddings nad 3 unconsumated marriages lol

On a silly note, would like to see POV, a Ramsay Snow, Hodor, Qyburn, Barbrey Dustin or Roose Bolton and perhaps even Walder Frey (lol) POV's would all be somewhat funny. What about Brynden Rivers or a White Walker as someone suggested above or Jagen H'Gar (he's in Westeros so doesen't break the "no Essos POV" rule or something really out of left field like that

A Littlefinger POV would be like the Melisandre POV again, really give some insight into just what it is he's up to exactly

I expect they'll start condensing them again, eg we won't hear from some characters again and some will be cut out

Black Widow kills its mates AFTER consumation

Archived