Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster V.18: Ignorance Is No Impediment - Just Make Something Up!

honeyed chicken

And so it goes and so it goes. Merrily lying our way into a new year. :) So, come one, come all, lift a glass and say your worst (or best, depending on how you look at it.)

:cheers: Happy New Year to all you liars, now let's get with it!!

Lady B. Is building a conspiracy to spread Muppets in all the threads until no one will talk of asoiaf any more but only of Muppet show and movies.

She has already infiltrated the wiki.

Marlynm Monroe used to go to sleep with only 2 drops of perfume.

KoA goes to sleep only after having olied himeself with olive oil, and rolled into a mixture of parsley, sage, rosemary, pepper and salt.

Kika lost her job as a tour guide at the leaning tower of Pisa when she pushed an annoying American tourist off the top. To be fair, the others on the tour cheered for Kika at that point, but her employers were less sympathetic given the insurance claim.

Last night in HC's town there was a ruckus. The FBI working with the local police had apparently found 200 semi automatic rifles, 25000 rounds of ammunition, 50 grenades, 300 kg of Heroin, $10 million of forged US banknotes and 30 trafficked Vietnamese prostitutes. All of these in a dilapidated attic of a house in the alley behind the public library.

"This is just astounding!" said Mrs. Chicken to HC.

"Yeah" replied HC "I'm shocked too! I didn't know we had a library..."

:lol: You are very funny, Mr Kiddin'! :)

I was gonna tell you all the one about AK going up the Amazon in a canoe, but he keeps making angry faces and reaching for his gun when I do that, so I'll hold off on that till he's in a better mood. For now let's just say he's the only guy I know with a .44 magnum that has mickey mouse ears for a gun sight.

Archived