Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster V.18: Ignorance Is No Impediment - Just Make Something Up!

honeyed chicken

Honeyed Chicken is Phyllis Diller. Wait, we've done this before.....

I was gonna tell you all the one about AK going up the Amazon in a canoe, but he keeps making angry faces and reaching for his gun when I do that, so I'll hold off on that till he's in a better mood. For now let's just say he's the only guy I know with a .44 magnum that has mickey mouse ears for a gun sight.

The canoe makes its appearance. :commie: The thread is now complete.

Every noon at lunch, AK would take a box and go to the park. He would sit on a bench, place the box beside him, and assume a thoughtful position. When someone asks him what he was doing, Aryan would reply - that's right- "I'm thinking outside the box."

This amuses AK for hours on end, and makes him forget the all-engulfing void that's at the center of

his life.

HC started life as a fish, found his way close to the core of the earth and ingested a magical undiscovered mineral that instigated an extraordinary evolutionary leap within the space of a year into homo sapien form.

Never did get rid of those now-useless gills though!

Arya kiddin' went to an STI clinic, thinking it was the Chiropractic clinc.

Whilst waiting in the queue, he started to chat to some of the people in the waiting room. He exclaimed to people in the waiting room, cheerfully: "I've been coming here for years and years, they do a brilliant job on me! They always hit the right spot!"

Lady Blizzardhorn likes the falling sensation people sometimes get when they are in a state which is quite but not entirely unlike sleep. It gives her a kick that only a Jagerbomb otherwise can provide. This perfectly explains why half her earnings are sent as a donation to the Werchonkerlane Institute of Sleep Falling and Allied Studies. The other half are obviously spent on Jager and Red Bull. Only if she knew, that the Werchonkerlane Institute is actually a place made up by her ex to fleece her....

The canoe makes its appearance. :commie: The thread is now complete.

Your canoe is never completely gone ser, ever. But it won't appear as often as it used to. ;)

KJR claims to be from New England to confuse the people who are after him (for reasons I am forbidden from elaborating on here). Instead he is operating from a remote bunker in the Oaxacan mountains where the Zeta's keep out the unwary.

Archived