What would you like to ask R. Scott Bakker?

bakkerfans

I didn't get a chance to read it before she deleted her whole account. Pity.

Two of her (alleged) accounts were banned within two days, actually. And it’s a bit over the top to assume that every woman who says she’s from Thailand and writes good English is ROH.

Not really. Now that Benjanun is trying to reestablish her credibility it’s more likely that a person who acts like her on this forum is just someone pretending to be her. I mean, if someone turns up with a Stanek avatar he’s more likely to be Benjanun or some other troll rather than the real best-selling author, Stanek.

Not really. Now that Benjanun is trying to reestablish her credibility it’s more likely that a person who acts like her on this forum is just someone pretending to be her. I mean, if someone turns up with a Stanek avatar he’s more likely to be Benjanun or some other troll rather than the real best-selling author, Stanek.

We've actually had Stanek on here.

No bullshit. He's been on here.

I didn't think ROH was still trying to rebuild credibility at this point, as her Benjanun identity is pretty much been destroyed. I do find it plausible that that might have been her but It is probably more likely that it is a copycat/follower/someone being a dick. The thing is, with some one who's behavior is that ...erratic, you never really know.

And to not derail completely, I'd love to know what Bakker thinks about all the recent shit involving ROH.

Yeah, Stanek has been here. That was odd.

We've actually had Stanek on here.

No bullshit. He's been on here.

Archived