Westeros Battle Tournament 7

Ded As Ned

I'm so very sorry for this all guys. I've been in a car accident, nothing too major but I've had to stay in hospital for over a week. I'm still there with no access to my computer (right now I'm using my phone). I'd prefer to let one of my previous opponents to take my place or anyone else for that matter, I'd hate for such a nice map to be wasted. Again my apologies for forgetting to reach out sooner.

I'm so very sorry for this all guys. I've been in a car accident, nothing too major but I've had to stay in hospital for over a week. I'm still there with no access to my computer (right now I'm using my phone). I'd prefer to let one of my previous opponents to take my place or anyone else for that matter, I'd hate for such a nice map to be wasted. Again my apologies for forgetting to reach out sooner.

you got nothin to apologize for man just get better

Yeah just heal up man. Best wishes.

Don't bother, shit happens. Just get well, best wishes.

JonathantheBold is going to sub for Captn. Per his choice, we're going to stick with the original deployments and move on to the battle. I believe I have Nog's plan already, so I'm just waiting on the Crown's and we'll go from there.

JonathantheBold is going to sub for Captn. Per his choice, we're going to stick with the original deployments and move on to the battle. I believe I have Nog's plan already, so I'm just waiting on the Crown's and we'll go from there.

May I adjust my plan a little?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the verdict and the means to craft up a finale, if we don't hear from Ned in the next two days I'll go ahead and do it. However, that still leaves us discussion on what to do for the next tourney and who will host it, as I will be unavailable to do so.

I have the verdict and the means to craft up a finale, if we don't hear from Ned in the next two days I'll go ahead and do it. However, that still leaves us discussion on what to do for the next tourney and who will host it, as I will be unavailable to do so.

have you heard from ned if not you should probably just do the verdict

Archived