Game of Thrones on IMAX

Westeros

Besides a preview of season 5 , I wonder how much of a prolog they will have for the E9 and E10 showing?

Not every one going will have seen season 4 and even for those who are show watchers the show leads in a season and an episode with a summary , in quick cut, of a season if not all the seasons leading up.

Besides a preview of season 5 , I wonder how much of a prolog they will have for the E9 and E10 showing?

Not every one going will have seen season 4 and even for those who are show watchers the show leads in a season and an episode with a summary , in quick cut, of a season if not all the seasons leading up.

I'm actually wondering if they will change the title and end credit sequences or keep them as they are.

I'm actually wondering if they will change the title and end credit sequences or keep them as they are.

I am wondering if they will edit the two episodes together giving both directors credit in the opening?

The ending of season 9 and the beginning of season 10 have , by default, a natural fit.

Since it would mean changing the opening credits I don't think they will go to the trouble.

The End credits could be an easy fix.

If they do it as a 2hr movie , just wondering if IMAX and HBO have something in mind, if you catch my drift.

I am wondering if they will edit the two episodes together giving both directors credit in the opening?

The ending of season 9 and the beginning of season 10 have , by default, a natural fit.

Since it would mean changing the opening credits I don't think they will go to the trouble.

The End credits could be an easy fix.

If they do it as a 2hr movie , just wondering if IMAX and HBO have something in mind, if you catch my drift.

Well, they are remastering it all for IMAX, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in credits.

We'll see, of course.

I purchased our seats today for Jan 30, no reserved seating.

My husband did a google map search for the directions. I almost wet my pants when he said the theatre has been permanently closed!! I got on the phone and I called them. They are open. Rave had it previously and shut down and Carmike bought them. The lady I talked to was so funny when I asked if they permanently closed..she almost fell on the floor lol no as far as I know we are open lol

They have been showing the movie here all week. Should have checked earlier. Jan 30 was the last and only date available. I'll gladly take that! And I did ; )

They are not showing it at the Space and Rocket Center after all. That's ok. I just want to see it, it doesn't matter where.

I purchased our seats today for Jan 30, no reserved seating.

My husband did a google map search for the directions. I almost wet my pants when he said the theatre has been permanently closed!! I got on the phone and I called them. They are open. Rave had it previously and shut down and Carmike bought them. The lady I talked to was so funny when I asked if they permanently closed..she almost fell on the floor lol no as far as I know we are open lol

They have been showing the movie here all week. Should have checked earlier. Jan 30 was the last and only date available. I'll gladly take that! And I did ; )

They are not showing it at the Space and Rocket Center after all. That's ok. I just want to see it, it doesn't matter where.

They've been showing it all week?

Archived