Would You Rather ...? Part 6.

N/A

Definitely sleeping too much. You can never have enough sleep. Though the fact that I'm currently sleep-deprived may have influenced that answer..

Would you rather stay in the Lands of Always Winter for a week or spend 8 hours with torture-minded Ramsay (can't talk him out of it)?

A week in the Lands of Always Winter, assuming there is a chance to survive there. If not, then 8 hours with Ramsay, even though I would probably lose half my bodyparts during that time.

Would you rather be randomly teleported back to the location you were at a few hours ago once every day, or would you rather randomly forget everything that has happened to you in the last hour, once every day?

No accidents while teleporting, for example if you were driving a car, you'd just have to drive back all the way again.

The teleporting. It'd be odd trying to explain to someone why I'm back at their office, but I don't like the idea of losing memory.

Would you rather be hunted by a very elusive serial killer, or hunted by the authorities for a serious crime you didn't commit but were framed for?

Ohh it depends on the doughnut in question. I like iced ring doughnuts but not the sugary jam-filled kind. If it was a choice between bagels and the latter, then I would choose bagels.

Would you rather eat something sweet or savory?

If I could have the experiences of a person of the twenty-first century? I might be able to set myself up as a god in the Stone Age with my knowledge of things.... After I learn how to communicate with them. The medieval world would in theory be less of an impediment. Without it I would probably still take the middle ages, world would be more relatable.

Would you rather go back in time to redo the life you lived without the memory of the events, or would you rather live with the type of person you are?

Regular bad day... Awsome days that end very badly are hardly remembered for its positive aspects.

Rather have a refreshing nap but then have problems to fall asleep that night, or reach as a zombie to your regular bed time?

Archived