TTTNE449: The one with the 2015 courtly titles

TheCrannogDweller

Firstly, a belated new years to everyone here. Anyway, i figured i'd stop in to make sure the board hasn't gone down in flames, though i shouldn't doubt the ability of Ran and the mods to keep this place operating and somewhat sane. :P

But, more importantly, my life has changed quite drastically in the past month. My "stepfather" was kicked out of the house, after it was revealed he had cheated on my mom a second time, arrogant jackass doesn't have the spine to admit he did wrong. I celebrated, and as it turns out, so did the rest of the family, since no one really liked him, and merely put up with him for my mom's sake.

Finally, congrats to Nog for winning and making and amusing theme. Never change nog, never change. :D

Firstly, a belated new years to everyone here. Anyway, i figured i'd stop in to make sure the board hasn't gone down in flames, though i shouldn't doubt the ability of Ran and the mods to keep this place operating and somewhat sane. :P

But, more importantly, my life has changed quite drastically in the past month. My "stepfather" was kicked out of the house, after it was revealed he had cheated on my mom a second time, arrogant jackass doesn't have the spine to admit he did wrong. I celebrated, and as it turns out, so did the rest of the family, since no one really liked him, and merely put up with him for my mom's sake.

Finally, congrats to Nog for winning and making and amusing theme. Never change nog, never change. :D

It is lovely to hear that your life had taken a positive turn, Wally. I'm so glad to know that you feel that in your life and got rid of your stepdad. Probably best for your mom too.

And happy belated new year to you too. Can we hope for more TCG presence in 2015?

Hope are well and everything's going great for you. It was so good to see you check in :grouphug:

It is lovely to hear that your life had taken a positive turn, Wally. I'm so glad to know that you feel that in your life and got rid of your stepdad. Probably best for your mom too.

And happy belated new year to you too. Can we hope for more TCG presence in 2015?

Hope are well and everything's going great for you. It was so good to see you check in :grouphug:

Can't promise anything honestly, however, i will try my best to be here at least once a week. :grouphug:

Great news Wally :grouphug: Hope we see a little more of you this year

Oioi! :leer: :leer: Seeing more of Wally? :leer: :P I believe you recall my position as your inappropriate friend ;)

How is school going?

Oh how could i forget, my forever inappropriate comrade! ;) :leer: :leer:

Hey Wally, :)

Good news about the man you had to live with.... :grouphug: how's school? How's your sister?

Cool to see you back!!! :D

She's not doing great to be honest, still throws tantrums suitable for an enraged five year old on PCP.

Also, forgive me, but i don't seem to recognize you...

TGC!!! Glad to hear everything is getting better. :D

For my titles, I would like 'Royal Maestress of the Dungeon/Official Jailer of the Beibs, and Official Spamperial Bitch. Wendy requests the title of Spamperial Holy Terrier.

Just finished the Princess and the Queen.

Apart from everyone being completely unlikeable (something I can forgive if it makes sense and has something to keep me engaged, I like Abercrombie for instance because I understand why his characters are bastards,) I felt like some of the rivalries were contrived. People kept changing sides and no explanation was given: 'We will never know what prompted X to betray Y.' 5/10 disappointed.

Anyway I'm now reading the World of Ice and Fire (figured I should read PatQ first.)

Congrats to Nog and to Bucky. :cheers:

There's not much I could add to my Queen's post. We prepared it together in fact.

I'd like to be your Hand - I said so multiple times. After all, we - maid and I - made you, Bucky, our Lady Foot and you, Nog, my blunt advisor and sworn shield. That's my "bribe" if you want to call it a bribe.

However, there's something I'd like to have in my titles. Look below.

"HRH King Tyrion I, Spamperial High Lord of Dice and Wisdom, Carer of Books and Tea"

I was the Royal Purveyor of tea and coffee in the court of 2013.

AFAIK it was Zar who said that being Spam Royalty meant one thing - to choose one's own titles. This I did.

Welcome back, Wally! It's great to see you around! =o)

:kiss: Lady Olenna. And a special :kiss: for my Queen. The best Queen I could ever have and ruled with.

And for all the ladies. And a :grouphug: for everybody.

I have to leave now - for work, but I'll be back later.

EDIth: there's one thing I'd like to add to this post. I will defo keep my usernick and maybe the av my Queen made for me.

First to avoid confusion (you know about that other poster, right?) and second I'd like to see Tyrion on the IT in the end.

Archived