Jon will marry... [undeniable evidence to be confirmed in TWOW]

JonCon's Red Beard

Jon.

I know I might be wrong, but... lets examine the evidence.

First, Jon will be King. It's like, hinted here and there in the RLJ threads. So, it will definitely happen. And, he will need a Queen. But, Jon can't be married because he cannot break his vows, which include "I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children".

So, there must be a loophole, unless you want Jon to be an oathbreaker. Jon cannot be an oathbreaker because he's a hero.

Guess what? Jon cannot be Jon's wife. Because he's a guy. He should be his husband. The oath of the Night Watch says nothing against a husband and there was too guys in the Watch that were lovers: Alf and Garth, which is undeniable proof that they respect gay relationships.

And Jon can't either father sons with Jon because they both are guys. Problem solved! With textual EVIDENCE.

But that's not all. Let's examine Jon's type. He definitely loves redhairs. His one true love was a redhair. And she was fierce. And not only Ygritte had red hair. She was kissed by fire. Who else has fire references to his hair? Jon.

Look at how is Ygritte described:

Ygritte was waiting too, sitting on her horse with a fierce look on her face. "I am coming too."

And this is Jon and the Conningtons:

"[..]the exile lord Jon Connington of the fiery red beard"

"[..]and his natural son, a fierce red-haired boy they called Ronald Storm".

"Red Ronnet raised his lantern. "I wished to see where the bear danced with the maiden not-so-fair." His beard shone in the light as if it were afire".

All of those references are important because it proves that Jon's hair is like fire, which Jon likes. But that's not the most important.

Griff had let his beard grow out during the voyage, for the first time in many years, and to his surprise it had come in mostly red, though here and there ash showed amidst the fire

Amazing, isn't? Because ash is like snow. Jon Snow. And Jon is the Fire for Jon being Ice. They are the song of Ice and Fire.

But that's not all. Jon also has a type: Rhaegar. And he didn't love him for his looks. Don't you believe me? Ok. Evidence:

"Tywin Lannister himself could have done no more," he [Jon] had insisted one night to Blackheart, during his first year of exile.

ONE NIGHT. Wow. What two men do together during THE NIGHT? It's obvious they were fucking. It's terrible referenced. Terrence Toyne had been lover of the King's mistress. And Myles here is lover of the King's son's friend. It doesn't have to be SIMILAR to be a PARALLEL.

But it doesn't end there. We also have Toyne's description. He was nothing like Rhaegar:

In life, Ser Myles Toyne had been ugly as sin. [..] but Myles had been possessed of jug ears, a crooked jaw, and the biggest nose that Jon Connington had ever seen. When he smiled at you, though, none of that mattered.

Not only that sounds so similar to Jon's descriptions of Ygritte, which absolutely proves they loved each other, but completely proves that what Jon liked about Rhaegar was not his face but his PERSONALITY. And Jon has completely and totally Rhaegar's personality.

So, what do you think? I know I might be wrong, but George Martin is a BREAKER OF TROPES and he will make his final one single hero gay because NO ONE IS EXPECTING THAT and it will be SHOCKING. You just wait when TWOW is published and this come to happen, you will all regret you didn't believe me and didn't have an OPEN MIND.

But Preston Jacob said R+L=D and B+A=J :p

Ok so, first...Are there really "gay marriages" in the books ? Then again...I would have thought if Jon had to become gay, he would have finaly setteled for his budy Sam.

Hmmmmm, fire and redhair : Maybe he's going to have the "shadow babypackage", and discovering Mel is SO OLD, he would turn to the guys.

If Jon and Jon become an item, how would we distinguish from one to another ?

Well one thing is for certain...JonCon has greyscale so one day he will be rock hard. :leer:

Ok jokes aside...there is no doubt that parallels exist but will JonCon survive long enough? I do see him getting to meet JonSnuh at some point but how far gone will JonCon be?

Another loophole about not being an oathbreaker would be that the NW would no longer exist. Would JonSnuh acknowledge that the entity he swore his oath to no longer exists, therefore relieving him of his oath?

But Preston Jacob said R+L=D and B+A=J :P

Ok so, first...Are there really "gay marriages" in the books ? Then again...I would have thought if Jon had to become gay, he would have finaly setteled for his budy Sam.

That's not how it works. Physical attraction needs to happen and Jon is surely Jon's type.

That's not how it works. Physical attraction needs to happen and Jon is surely Jon's type.

How do we know Jon isn't the "redhair" Teddy bears type ? Just wait until Sam learns how to make hair dyes at the citadel, and let Snuh decide between the greyscaled and the fattey.

Ok jokes aside...there is no doubt that parallels exist but will JonCon survive long enough? I do see him getting to meet JonSnuh at some point but how far gone will JonCon be?

Because greyscale is the tool to defeat the Others. According to Duck's tale (

!), the stories of the Stone King guy is similar to the Night's King. There is foreshadowing.

Seriously (that above is also serious, but I haven't yet found more evidence (I'm being serious here!)), I think Jon will be the son of Rhaegar that Jon will eventually crown, not Aegon. Also, this:

GRRM didn't make them with similar names for no significant payoff. I agree.

Jon is kinda going to freak out when he finds out Rhaegar's son is also named Jon.

Tormund and Jon were in that room together for a while. But that's none of my business. ;)

That's a big parallel that I overlooked so, thank you. Tormund was like his mentor who treated him good and Myles was Jon's mentor as well. And they were together in a close space. Which means, Tormund will die.

Because greyscale is the tool to defeat the Others. According to Duck's tale (

!), the stories of the Stone King guy is similar to the Night's King. There is foreshadowing.

Seriously (that above is also serious, but I haven't yet found more evidence (I'm being serious here!)), I think Jon will be the son of Rhaegar that Jon will eventually crown, not Aegon. Also, this:

Jon is kinda going to freak out when he finds out Rhaegar's son is also named Jon.

That's a big parallel that I overlooked so, thank you. Tormund was like his mentor who treated him good and Myles was Jon's mentor as well. And they were together in a close space. Which means, Tormund will die.

JonCon will Shit a Brick (and with Greyscale...he actually might) when he finds out that (f)Aegon is not Rhaegar's son but Rhaegar's actual son is named Jon!

But who will be the cruel one and tell JonCon that Eddard named Jon not Rhaegar?!?

besides the fact that Jon snow is not gay clearly. the thing "I shall take no wife" means any partner. the normal thing for a man throughout history was to take a wife not a husband. (not saying that gay is not normal. im just saying that even thirty years ago if you were alive you would know people were not so keen on the idea.) it doesn't literally mean take a wife. we know this because the entire reason is to break away from love because it stunts your capability of doing four job. even Aemon says that whole thing about love and family having to take a back seat. so if that's the reason then obviously a husband would be no different.

about the Jon-Jon thing. I wonder if Rhaegar picked out that name and told Lyanna if its a boy name him Jon.

now its funny because some people say to that. no it cant be because he thought he was having a girl. we know this because his two kids are named Aegon and Rhaenys and he was going to name his next daughter Visenya. but the problem I have with this is the original Rhaenys is the younger of the two conquering sisters. so wouldn't Rhaegar name her Visenya and name the second daughter Rhaenys. well no, he wouldn't if he was not planning on having two of the heads be girls. so basically idk what rhaegar was thinking with the names. but Jon Snow if definetly not gay

No, Jon can't marry Jon...

Because he's already in love with Satin.

YOU JUST WANT TO RIP THEM APART!

He's just some nobody. King Jon will need a Queen and Jon is already a Lord. Who better than a noble born Lord to be the perfect consort for a King? Also, he could be his Hand too, as he has the experience.

Archived