12 Monkeys

Martini Sigil

I know that we're only two Episodes in... but it's not bad so far... I'm encouraged that Syfy might begin to step up their game.... I know that a couple of episodes of one show does not a good network make... but its better than if it fell completely flat.

Anyone else see this?

two??? only one has been on here in the US....but i liked it and will give it a chance...really liked how they showed the time travel, am a big fan of the movie but always wanted to see the actual time travel...here i get that, so let the games begin

... :smoking:

I finally got around to watching the first episode today, and it was great. I was hopeful when I heard they were changing it a good bit, and it's nice that this will play out differently than the movie (which is one of my favorite Sci-Fi movies).

I love the movie, but I kinda cringed when I heard SyFy was making a TV series out of it admittedly for reasons I don't think I need to explain to anyone here. Needless to say I'm surprised to be hearing good things about it, and am now kinda curious to check it out.

• 5 weeks later...

Gonna look for that !

Anyway, looking forward to next episode ! I wonder how far away after his initial time Cole ended up and hope he can fix things up pretty quickly to try and rescue Cassie who seems to be in trouble !

Also looking forward to how Jennifer will process things up (she saw Cole disapear before her eyes !).

Archived