Best....Ruler....Ever...?

Vee Stark

Assuming this is in a situation I have a right to the throne. Also I tend to prefer to go only on the current ASOIAF story rather then delving into the history.

Queen: Margery - It's the sensible choice. I would prefer Arianne or Asha for a wife but the strength of Highgarden is what I should go for.

Hand of the King - Tyrion Lannister - At the battle of the blackwater, he showed courage and intelligence. Also he's a Lannister, also he's the smallest Lannister, he'll be a good hand, but won't be taken seriously as a threat. Since I doubt people will be talking of how a dwarf really rules the realm.

Master of Laws - Prince Doran - Seems to be quite sensible, and certainly smart, if a little too cautious. I'd never let him pass Dornish law over the whole realm but certainly a more liberal eye over certain laws may help the realm.

Master of Ships - Stannis Baratheon - Understands duty well enough, knows smugglers and pirates for hire and also has experience in the role.

LC of the Kingsguard - Barristan Selmy, loyal and strong and intelligent when it comes to war.

Master of Whispers - Bran Stark - Odd choice I know, but less ambitious then Bloodraven. With the same powers. He may be young, but his journey has matured him. He has a Stark sense of duty and honour and ultimately I can mould him to how I want him to be.

Master of Coin - Samwell Tarly - I think he'd be good at the role, also he's Randyll's son. Who will probably half accept him and half be jealous of his sons position. I can use that to my advantage.

Grand Maester - Lewin - Seemed a decent man, a capable healer and acted as a good advisor to the Starks and to Theon..

Sandor Clegane - Calmer then his brother, and almost as strong, won't have both as I can't see them working together.

Victarion Greyjoy - He's strong and a good warrior, will be useful if I ever need to travel at sea and seems to have some sense of loyalty instilled in him. I'd have him MOS but should the Ironborn rebel, he might steal half my fleet and join them. Also he's a fairly good hostage against his crazier and eviler brothers.

Loras Tyrell - Good warrior and will have an additional reason to protect my Queen and children as he'll be tied through family.

Jon Snow - Might not be the greatest warrior, but a good one, also a warg with a direwolf will make a pretty good bodyguard.

Aero Hotah - Serve, obey, protect. Fine by me.

Strong Belwas - Might have to teach him to wear armour, but he's a massive imposing fighter, who's trained to kill. Also I don't want my kingsguard honourable and pretty. I want them to be intimidating proven killers who are known for loyalty. That's why Belwas gets in over the kingslayer.

Archived