Acrophilia 5: And the winner is......

Dolorous Gabe

The only themes I can come up with don't fit all the characters. :bang: Of course, I could have some of the characters wrong, I suppose.

well I don't even have all the characters. and I can see one theme that fits the hint but is definitely not applicable to all. So I think the theme must be: characters who have this thing, and characters who don't.

actually DG I have a question, will you outright lie about the theme. e.g. when saying ms whent fits it?

well I don't even have all the characters. and I can see one theme that fits the hint but is definitely not applicable to all. So I think the theme must be: characters who have this thing, and characters who don't.

actually DG I have a question, will you outright lie about the theme. e.g. when saying ms whent fits it?

You really think I might be evil enough to lie about giving you an extra character who fits the theme? Well, okay, maybe I might ;) but Shella Whent definitely fits the theme. If she doesn't I will streak my apartment block and have the event filmed :P

(even though I'm certain of it and did my research previously, I did just check again before posting haha)

Nobody wants the pie :frown5:

Never been keen on anagrams, or pie for that matter.

You really think I might be evil enough to lie about giving you an extra character who fits the theme? Well, okay, maybe I might ;) but Shella Whent definitely fits the theme. If she doesn't I will streak my apartment block and have the event filmed :P

(even though I'm certain of it and did my research previously, I did just check again before posting haha)

Your reply is so specific I believe you have done other sneaky things re hints.

I hate you, too, and I won't barter for points. "We do not buy hints" is my motto. I shall fail on my own merit.

Of course I could change my motto.

I presume you mean the cake you riddled earlier but I couldn't get that either.

I can't get anything.

Baked alaska? snow cake?

I can't find any pie either.

But then I'm still struggling with the clues.

It most certainly is not the humble pie that I will be eating after this round.

eta: I'll take a stab here.... Heliostats pi=ability to create a renewable energy source. Yes, I have over-thought this. Gimme some points for coming up with heliostats.

I can't find it either, but I presume there is a 3,14 somewhere in this post:

... or at least the mathematician in me hopes so. Otherwise I'm out of ideas :dunno:

Clever! but I can't see Pi or Pie. Maybe its pi from life of pi and he is under the snow and ice.

I think she is pretty much woebegone as it is. But if she weren't, I would have joined you in getting hold on her. She blew up my original idea for the theme. And also the second one. And the one after it. And the next one. You get me ;)

Just out of curiosity, is there someone who thinks they have the theme? Dolorous Gabe excluded.

I put an answer for the woebegone girl in - but I'm pretty sure that the real answer is not the person that I've answered, so I'll join you in that.

But the one I can't even think of any name to stick in is the one about the leafs.

Archived