Who hasn't been shipped together yet?

Queen Whore

"Lord Tywin, I have always admired you from afar... I have been looking forward to the day when we could... work... together." Petyr said as he approached Lord Tywin, his footsteps echoing through the hall of a hundred hearths, until they became one with crackles of the flames within.

"Dispense with the pleasantries lord baelish. We both know what you want...." Lord Tywin looked up, setting his quill aside, in favor of a sterner object, the hint of a grin shaped upon his lips. "And we both know what I want."

"And what do you want... my lord?" Petyr quizzed, the fires dancing passionately in his eyes.

"You say that as if you don't already know."

Man this stuff writes itself!

He knew, of course. The Lion was the only one in Seven Kingdoms who made him feel... almost... little....

"Lord Tywin, I have always admired you from afar... I have been looking forward to the day when we could... work... together." Petyr said as he approached Lord Tywin, his footsteps echoing through the hall of a hundred hearths, until they became one with crackles of the flames within.

"Dispense with the pleasantries lord baelish. We both know what you want...." Lord Tywin looked up, setting his quill aside, in favor of a sterner object, the hint of a grin shaped upon his lips. "And we both know what I want."

"And what do you want... my lord?" Petyr quizzed, the fires dancing passionately in his eyes.

"You say that as if you don't already know."

Man this stuff writes itself!

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Just because...

Tywin stood, staunch and upright, tracing each step to lord Baelish, with all the grace of the lion. With his arms he took him up and swung him onto the table, casting everything else aside. His breeches loosened and fell swiftly to the floor.

"My my..." Petyr gasped, his face alive with astonishment. "Now I know why they call you the lord of the Rock!"

"Give me what I want." Tywin ordered as he pushed Baelish down onto the table.

"You never did say..." Petyr giggled like a maid at play.

"Take me!" He growled, the spirit of lion awakening within him. "Make me one of your whores!"

Tywin did not take his regular supper that night. A little Weasel had heard that lord Tywin had found a new dish to dine upon.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I love this fandom

Tywin and Sansa

Unfortunately, you're wrong. Apparently, it's been done in fanfic. :ack:

At least according to this post: http://nobodysuspectsthebutterfly.tumblr.com/post/88634746843/swiftsnowmane-replied-to-your-post-every-so-often

and it gets worse:

So what are the five Sansa ships you hate? B-)

lol, you knew what I was doing, didn’t you. Under the cut for wank and fuckedupness:

Sansa/Littlefinger will always be Hate List #1. Went off on a rant about it here. (If you prefer to read/reblog a more rational version of that post, AU has a reply with some of my more inflammatory stuff snipped.) I could go on, but christ it’s so awful. And getting fucking worse and more “oh poor dear Petyr isn’t doing anything she doesn’t want” every damn day. :P

Then we get to non-canon crack ships that actually exist I swear (but are totally Sansa-as-self-insert you know it everyone knows it goddamn) and are the WORST THINGS EVER

• Sansa/Gregor (yes. really. and of course it’s all rape!kink. not to be confused with Sansa/Gregor as an excuse for healingcock!Sandor which I also hate from the bottom of my very soul but at least they’re not actually shipping S/G I hope)

• Sansa/Ramsay (just saw that yesterday, but I know someone else who shipped it when she wasn’t self-inserting herself as Jeyne istg it’s true; she’s also the creepiest D/s Sansa/LF shipper I have ever seen; and she ships herself/Gregor, can’t forget that)

Sansa/Roose (someone kept posting fic in the sansa tag, had to block her because even her titles were creeping me the fuck out)

Sansa/Joffrey (varies between poor teenies who just wish Sansa could fix him and, again, the rape!kink types)

also I forgot I really hate Sansa/Tywin even though he’s less awful compared to the others (ha!) because fucking admit it it’s daddykink for Charles Dance with Sansa as yourself don’t lie just make a damn mary sue it’s not that hard it’s more honest ffs

sorry

no actually not sorry at all

:ack: :stillsick: I'm glad I don't read fanfiction, and this is why.

Just because...

Tywin stood, staunch and upright, tracing each step to lord Baelish, with all the grace of the lion. With his arms he took him up and swung him onto the table, casting everything else aside. His breeches loosened and fell swiftly to the floor.

"My my..." Petyr gasped, his face alive with astonishment. "Now I know why they call you the lord of the Rock!"

"Give me what I want." Tywin ordered as he pushed Baelish down onto the table.

"You never did say..." Petyr giggled like a maid at play.

"Take me!" He growled, the spirit of lion awakening within him. "Make me one of your whores!"

Tywin did not take his regular supper that night. A little Weasel had heard that lord Tywin had found a new dish to dine upon.

Wow... suddenly my Littlefinger/Stoneheart suggestion looks tame. :P

At least according to this post: http://nobodysuspectsthebutterfly.tumblr.com/post/88634746843/swiftsnowmane-replied-to-your-post-every-so-often

and it gets worse:

Well, my bad. *sighs* That was one long page of eww.

I've never heard any mention of it here, but I of make a point of staying away from the cesspool of Tumblr if that helps you to understand my view any.

On the subject of Fanfiction though, its ok, but only if its really hilarious.

I think there may be a thread, but I can't find it:

Sansa and the Night King.

Well, that makes sense, since was supposedly a Stark, and everybody loves Starkcest, right? Now, unfortunately she did not grow up with him as her dad or brother, which drops the level of Starkcest to a disappointingly low level. But maybe he looked like Ned, so they could be reicarnations of Ned and Cat. And we can always hope for a Sansa/Jon/Arya/Bran/Rickon/Night King polygamous marriage which would totally unite House Stark and provide us with a marriage between people who look like Catelyn, Ned, Lyanna, Edmure/Hoster and some ancient Stark. Awesome.

Well, my bad. *sighs* That was one long page of eww.

I've never heard any mention of it here, but I of make a point of staying away from the cesspool of Tumblr if that helps you to understand my view any.

On the subject of Fanfiction though, its ok, but only if its really hilarious.

There's a lot of great essays on Tumblr, especially ASOAIF University. I just avoid fanfiction in general, on any website.

and it gets worse:

Then may I interest you and everyone in this particular article listing downright bizarre, nonsensical and so-bad-it's-funny fanfiction ships? (warning: not safe for brain health)

Archived