Worst character on TV

Pikachu101

When I first started watching Breaking Bad I was expecting to loathe Skylar. I had heard so much about "Walt's awful wife" but honestly, I don't understand the hate either. I think people dislike her because she kept getting in Walt's way, but I don't think you can blame her for that. :dunno:

I just thought she was annoying and cringeworthy. Nothing to do with Walt.

So, what does the worst entail? The most evil or the most annoying? I will go with most annoying and absolutely unwatchable character.

At this point, I am going with the female lead on Blacklist... Such a boring lead... Also, the entire cast of True Blood. And characters on Homeland and Downton Abbey are really being absolutely annoying this season.

I thought they were tolerable in the first season. How bad do they get?

I think they get worse and worse as the seasons progress. I don't want to spoil anything since you're just in the first season, but AJ in particular made me want to throw my remote at the tv on quite a few occasions. :ack:

I'm not understanding Regina being anywhere on a negative list. I love her and she is awesome and I want her clothes. The show has a lot sucky moments, but none of those are Regina.

The character I'm currently most annoyed with and loathing is Jenny from the The L Word. I haven't finished the show yet, so hopefully she has some kind of wake up moment and becomes a better person, but goodness she's awful right now. I'm on Season 4.

Didn't like Ziggy, but I thought he was absolutely meant to be annoying, and by the end of the season I felt for him, even if I was furious with him at the same time. A successful character, I think, although certainly not a likable one.

Oh, absolutely. In fact, Ziggy had an interesting arc. Still annoying, though :) .

Yeah its always confused me. "How dare she not be 100% loyal and supportive and loving of her murderous scumbag druglord husband!"

Some people just seem to be extremely put off by her mannerisms, including me.

I think they get worse and worse as the seasons progress. I don't want to spoil anything since you're just in the first season, but AJ in particular made me want to throw my remote at the tv on quite a few occasions. :ack:

S5 AJ has turned me off on having a son, just for the small possibility that any son i have might turn out like him.

Cersei and Joffrey are 1 and 2 for me. Regina from OUAT and the Governor are both right up there. The leader of the cannibals in The Walking Dead would probably top this list if he was in more than a couple episodes.

I'm surprised Hannibal Lechter was on this list. I kind of like him ....you know...other than killing and eating people. Maybe it's just the actor.

Yeah its always confused me. "How dare she not be 100% loyal and supportive and loving of her murderous scumbag druglord husband!"

seriously!! I don't wanna get all funny but I am sure it has to do with unconcious sexism on some level as they just see her as the "annoying, naggy wife" as if walt is any better (in fact is 1000 x worse and is a terrible human being) whereas her only real massive fault was telling people about walt's cancer without his permission.

If I take 'annoying' quite literally as a definition then I would say Dana from Homeland, Deva from Banshee, Andy from Twin Peaks(mostly because I wonder how that guy could ever get into a police department) and Andrea from Walking Dead. The actor who is playing Littlefinger in GoT is annoying as hell too. He has turned such a great character into such trash with his crappy acting.

Archived