Game of Thrones at Imax!

MissMatchedEyes

For the people who have gone to the Imax showing: Did they show the season 5 trailer there?

I'm just wondering because I know they want to show the trailer to the Imax people before putting it online. Basically, I'm trying to get an approximate date as to when they'll put it online. Does anyone know if they announced an exact date?

For the people who have gone to the Imax showing: Did they show the season 5 trailer there?

I'm just wondering because I know they want to show the trailer to the Imax people before putting it online. Basically, I'm trying to get an approximate date as to when they'll put it online. Does anyone know if they announced an exact date?

The IMAX showings haven't started yet for the trailer. It was delayed to get more theaters to show it. I think it premieres on the 29th or something. Pretty sure the trailer will be online on the same day or a few days after, since the point wasn't to keep it IMAX only, but rather "IMAX too".

I think we'll get the official trailer online during Friday.

The IMAX showings haven't started yet for the trailer. It was delayed to get more theaters to show it. I think it premieres on the 29th or something. Pretty sure the trailer will be online on the same day or a few days after, since the point wasn't to keep it IMAX only, but rather "IMAX too".

Thanks. Hopefully it will be out soon.

Wife and I are doing the 10PM show in Highland Village, TX. It's about an hour drive. Did the late show so we can go eat and have a few drinks first. Plus it'll give me time to go over who each character is via my iPad...wife doesn't watch the show nor read the books. But I got her to watch the first episode last night...and I think she's intrigued!!!! (I hope I hope I hope).

Archived