Pledge your allegiance!

John Doe

I pledge my allegiance to Brandon, True king of the North, Sixth of his name, Eldest of the name Stark, Future king of Westeros, to be the First of his name, unifier of the realm, the king forged from the Ice of the North and the Fire of War

Bran the Re-builder

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

"Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray."

^My sword is yours, in victory and defeat.

I pledge my allegiance to Brandon, True king of the North, Sixth of his name, Eldest of the name Stark, Future king of Westeros, to be the First of his name, unifier of the realm, the king forged from the Ice of the North and the Fire of War

Hail Bran Stark the Winged Wolf and King in the North!

Tormund Giantsbabe seems like the best option now that Mance Rayder is out of the picture.

Stannis is an unpopular hardliner with extremist views, and he also has a lot going against him. He's still my second choice though.

Daenarys committed warcrimes in Astapor, Yunkai, and Meereen, so I don't feel comfortable standing under her banners. Plus she comes from a bloodline notorious for producing a murderous lunatic one out of every two births, and as her father went nuts in his early thirties she is not out of the woods yet. So I'll only pledge fealty to her if Stannis and Tormund are dead.

Tommen is a decent kid, but he's surrounded by a nest of a%£holes and is too young to tell his mother to f#@k off. If Cersei somehow dies than Tommen gets bumped up to second choice and is tied with Stannis.

She is the Mother of Titles

Mistress of the only three living Dragons in the world.

ETC.

The name is Daenerys.

ETA: You know, the one who wants the throne who actually has the best claim.

That was the lit match to the explosives just waiting to go off.

Of actual kings: Robb Stark

Otherwise: Bran Stark for God-Emperor of the Greater North, with Rickon Stark as King of the North, Edmure Tully as King of the Trident, and Robert Arryn as King of the Vale all under Bran.

This line made it clear for me:

"Few of the birds Maester Aemon had returned as of yet. One found Stannis, though. One found Dragonstone, and a king who still cared."

His entourage is made up of people of mutliple faiths(Seven, Rhollor,Old Gods, whatever Sallador Shan worships), multiple social backgrounds (Highborn,lowborn,bastard born, Slaveborn),multiple nationalities.

He's a loving father who takes care of his sick daughter.

He's a king who takes the threat to the kingdoms more seriously than his claim.

He had the least to give to save the watch and yet he give the most.

He embodies justice and would cleanse the Red Keep from the plots of Varys and Baelish

He's fighting the Boltons and offerred Jon Winterfell

He's deeply flawed making him a Human

He's worked hard for everything he's got not been given it on a platter

I know no King but the King in the North whose name is STARK!!

Honorable mention goes to Stannis:

This line made it clear for me:

"Few of the birds Maester Aemon had returned as of yet. One found Stannis, though. One found Dragonstone, and a king who still cared."

His entourage is made up of people of mutliple faiths(Seven, Rhollor,Old Gods, whatever Sallador Shan worships), multiple social backgrounds (Highborn,lowborn,bastard born, Slaveborn),multiple nationalities.

He's a loving father who takes care of his sick daughter.

He's a king who takes the threat to the kingdoms more seriously than his claim.

He had the least to give to save the watch and yet he give the most.

He embodies justice and would cleanse the Red Keep from the plots of Varys and Baelish

He's fighting the Boltons and offerred Jon Winterfell

He's deeply flawed making him a Human

He's worked hard for everything he's got not been given it on a platter

Archived