Jaime Will be King

Bandit Territory

What’s the point? This is another Jaime and Cersei are Targaryen’s theory, except this one contains an actual reason for it that furthers the plot along. Oh, and most of you will probably be very angry at the end of this. Now, at this point I could bore you with all the little things for why they could be Targaryen’s, but that’s actually pretty pointless. It doesn’t matter, not at this point anyway.

Jaime will be king. There I said it; now you can laugh, roll your eyes, and press the back button now. This is how it works, and admittedly I wasn’t quite sure I bought this in its entirety at first either.

Let’s not argue whether Jaime and Cersei are Targaryen’s for the moment, let’s just pretend to concede the point that for this argument they are. I will get into evidence later, and it’s not all just info that has been rehashed to bits.

Let’s set Cersei aside for a moment, at this point of the theory she’s not important. Okay, so now we have Jaime Hill or Waters or some such. What’s the point??? Jaime will be king, and Sansa his queen. It has been hinted as such since the beginning.

Even the title “A Song of Ice and Fire” is a clue, which admittedly has multiple meanings, which is part of what makes it so fitting as a subtle hint. Sansa of House Stark is Ice (that is even the name of her family’s ancestral Valerian steel sword) and Jaime of House Targaryen is Fire. But… Jaime’s a bastard not a Targaryen, he can’t be the Fire part or be king of anything because he has no claim or birth right.

Sigh. *Bangs head against desk repeatedly.* As it stands now, yes that is correct. But when is anything ever stagnant? I firmly believe that at the end of this Cersei, Mycella and Tommen will be dead (even have some theories on that, which I will get to later). So that leaves Daenerys, Jon, and Jaime. I will get to Jon in a moment, but let’s just say he won’t be king, because I know he won’t be (that’s not Martin’s style, its waaay too obvious).

Has no one found it passing odd that Daenerys cannot have any more children??? I mean, plot wise why bother to include that bit. You could say that was to add to her suffering, and yes it did. However, Drogo was already dead, at her own folly no less. Adding more on top of that for no reason was unnecessary. There has to be a reason she can’t have any more children.

Which brings me to my next point, if Daenerys cannot have any more children, her only son was still born, than who in the Seven Kingdoms will succeed her? Well, at this point most people would say Jon. He’s (correctly) believed to be the true born son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, he was born a Targaryen and the rightful King of Westeros. (Let’s not talk about the fake Aegon, he’s just a decoy.) Jon is also a decoy, he’s there to be PTWP and to distract us from looking for the real secret Targaryen who will be king.

Which is exactly why he won’t get the throne. If this were anyone but GRRM then yes he most likely would be king. This is an honest observation here, but has no one found it the least bit peculiar that (and I firmly believe this), he is The Prince that was Promised, not the King that was Promised? I mean yes you could argue that he is a prince now, and will become king later, but that just sounds a bit too simple and straightforward for Martin.

Jon will most likely die saving the Seven Kingdoms from the White Walkers. The main complaint with Jon is that he is the one trope that hasn’t been subverted, that he’s boring and they get the idea that he’s supposed to be the hero they like and root for, and that just rubs them the wrong way. Well, they’re mostly right. He hasn’t been subverted, not yet anyway. The guy we’ve been pushed to believe is our traditional hero that will save everything and then be king, will die saving the Seven Kingdoms. We’re supposed to like him, root for him, so that when he dies it’s all that more devastating.

So now, we’re back to Daenerys and Jaime. She cannot have any children, and Jaime’s still a bastard (who killed their father). I’ll get to why she won’t fry him to the Seven Hells and back later. This is an excerpt taken from A Wiki of Ice and Fire, The baseborn have few rights under law and custom when it comes to rights of inheritance. A bastard may inherit if the father has no other trueborn children nor any other likely kin to follow him. Additionally, a bastard can inherit if he is legitimized by a royal decree. Which suits the situation with Jaime perfectly. His half-sister Daenerys is the only other Targaryen left. Ironically that’s where we started right after Viserys is killed, and before a bunch of secret Targaryen’s started popping up. She cannot have any children, so there are no legitimate children or family members to follow Daenerys upon her death (which is likely to happen much quicker than she thinks).

This is why Ramsey was a bastard and not a true born son from the beginning. Yes, it added to his character, but the best elements in a story are the ones that hold more than one meaning. Ramsey was a bastard so that we could witness his legitimization, so that when it’s Jaime’s turn to be legitimatized, us readers won’t scream bloody murder that GRRM pulled that out his butt last minute.

And speaking of things that hold more than one meaning, Ser Barristan is a very good example of this. Ser Barristan’s whole character exists to further Jaime’s plot along, which is a bit ironic actually. Purpose 1 – Joffrey dismissed him from the King’s Guard. It sets a precedent. Jaime can’t be in the King’s Guard, and be king. So, now Martin needs to get Jaime out of it. The King’s Guard served the purpose of keeping Jaime close to Cersei, and keeping him unmarried so he can marry Sansa later, but now it’s beginning to become a hindrance. Easiest way to have Jaime removed from the King’s Guard, dismiss him.

But if Martin dismisses Jaime out of the blue, us readers will once again scream bloody murder at how cheap that is. Solution. Have another member of the King’s Guard dismissed waaay back towards the beginning. Who better than Ser Barristan, the oldest serving member of the guard, the one remaining member besides Jaime that served under Aerys?

This brings us to purpose 2 – Now that Ser Barristan has been dismissed and is no longer in Joffrey’s service and is in Daenerys’, what’s the big deal? Simple, as Ser Barristan admitted to Daenerys, Aerys was smitten with Joanna. The simple admittance of ‘liberties’ taken at the wedding ceremony wasn’t Martin’s way of hinting that Aerys rapped Joanna on her wedding day, because he didn’t. Even if had, the twins weren’t the result, they were born a couple years into the marriage of Tywin and Joanna.

This was actually a brilliant move by Martin. It showed a reason for tension between Aerys and his hand, which is what it was intended to do, but also laid the ground work for Jaime’s plot later on. GRRM could have chosen to use anything to demonstrate tension between Aerys and Tywin, he chose this incident for a reason, with knowledge of exactly why he was using it.

At this point you’re probably saying that this is nice and all that, but none of it matters if no one knows. Purpose 3 – Ser Barristan unknowingly knows. He’s not aware that he knows, but as evidence by Jaime, the King’s Guard will guard a king while he rapes his own wife. You really think that a member of the King’s Guard wouldn’t guard the prince and future king at the time if he was to rape another man’s wife? So yes, when a dragon decides not to eat Jaime (or some such), I’m sure Ser Barristan will put two and two together, after all he most likely stood guard outside the door while Aerys raped Joanna.

Which brings us back to Jaime, GRRM could have chosen any number of things to demonstrate Aerys’ cruelty, and how it disturbed Jaime. He chose to have him standing guard while the king, his father who had rapped his mother, rapped his wife (Jaime’s aunt). Besides being mentally horrifying (which seems to be Martin’s specialty) and a very good case of fridge horror, it sets a precedent. Because of this, we know that Aerys is a rapist, we don’t question it. So later, when Ser Barristan reveals that Aerys raped Joanna, it’s not like being hit with a fish out of nowhere. First rule of writing, never include anything without a reason. If you’re going to use incident A to show tension, there better be a good reason why you chose it over incident B, C or D.

Now, most people probably wouldn’t point to the Blackfyre Rebellion as evidence of this theory, I beg to differ. Martin could have used any Targaryen for a historical rebellion (Like Dance of the Dragons). Instead he choose to make the rebellion about a legitimized Targaryen bastard, and made sure that we were aware of it. Even Catelyn mentions it. So, now we also have a precedent for a legitimized Targaryen King, never mind that the rebellion failed. The Blackfyre Rebellion only happened because Daemon Blackfyre had enough support to make it happen, and that was with legitimate Targaryen’s running around.

So, to reiterate. We have precedent for a member of the King’s Guard being dismissed; that Aerys was a rapist, he lusted after Joanna, Ser Barristan is most likely aware of Aerys and Joanna, a bastard can be legitimized, a Targaryen bastard was once thought suitable enough to be king that it caused a rebellion, Cersei, Myrcella, Tommen and Jon will be dead, and Daenerys cannot have any children.

Now, that’s all fine and dandy you’re probably thinking, but this is all a moot point because Daenerys will fry Jaime’s ass from here to Timbuctoo. Well, not exactly. Isn’t this the same girl who stood by unremorsefully as Drogo killed her brother? The same brother who was mad and had threatened to kill her unborn child (and her by extension really)? Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Daenerys have a vision of her father in the House of the Undying. A vision where Aerys states, “Let him be the king of ashes”? Now, the only other person who knows that is Jaime, Daenerys received that particular vision for a reason. It’s so when it comes up, Daenerys knows Jaime is telling the truth.

I mean really, GRRM could have chosen any incident to demonstrate her father’s cruelty to her. If that were the only reason for that particular vision, wouldn’t he have been better served by showing him rape her mother or burning men alive? It’s so when the time comes, she doesn’t kill another brother.

But, Westeros will never accept the Kingslayer as king! Oh yes they will, a lot of the Lord’s won’t like it, but the common folk? The second they hear why he killed Aerys, he’ll be their hero. And believe me, it will get out, these kinds of things always do. Ever heard of “Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead”? Well, it’s true. Jaime was able to maintain his secret so long as he told no one, because both Aerys and Rossart were dead. The second he told Brienne, it ceased to be a secret. Once Daenerys knows it becomes even less of one. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that Jaime’s story arc is setting up for something heroic in book six or seven. Which admittedly would smooth some things out.

So, evidence that hints at the twins being Targaryen’s. This is just stuff I remembered off the top of my head and went and snatched from the books, so I’m probably forgetting some stuff.

The queen was drinking heavily, but the wine only seemed to make her more beautiful; her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes had a bright, feverish heat to them as she looked down over the hall. Eyes of wildfire, Sansa thought.

His sister liked to think of herself as Lord Tywin with teats, but she was wrong. Their father had been as relentless and implacable as a glacier, where Cersei was all wildfire, especially when thwarted.

Jaime ignored that. “If these flames spread beyond the tower, you may end up burning down the castle whether you mean to or not. Wildfire is treacherous.” “Lord Hallyne has assured me that his pyromancers can control the fire.” The Guild of Alchemists had been brewing fresh wildfire for a fortnight. “Let all of King’s Landing see the flames. It will be a lesson to our enemies.” “Now you sound like Aerys.” (This one is actually a lot less than subtle really, might as well say here stands Aerys’ daughter.)

“No need.” Cersei felt too alive for sleep. The wildfire was cleansing her, burning away all her rage and fear, filling her with resolve. “The flames are so pretty. I want to watch them for a while.”

We all dream of things we cannot have. Tywin dreamed that his son would be a great knight, that his daughter would be a queen. He dreamed they would be so strong and brave and beautiful that no one would ever laugh at them.”

“I am a knight,” he told her, “and Cersei is a queen.”

A tear rolled down her cheek. The woman raised her hood again and turned her back on him. Jaime called after her, but already she was moving away, her skirt whispering lullabies as it brushed across the floor. Don’t leave me, he wanted to call, but of course she’d left them long ago.

Ser Barristan to Daenerys - King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness were two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land.

From A Wiki of Ice and Fire – ‘During the Sack, Jaime Lannister, unaware of what was occurring at the Holdfast, briefly toyed with the idea of proclaiming a new Targaryen king. Tywin Lannister would gain control as Hand of the King, the "wolves" of the North would howl in frustration and Robert Baratheon would choke with rage. For a moment, Jaime found this option tempting, until he recalled that both Aegon and Viserys had inherited the blood of Aerys and with it, the potential for madness. Jaime decided against supporting either one of them.’

Ironically enough, Jaime did end up putting the blood of Aerys on the throne. His son Joffrey is the grandson of Aerys, and inherited the madness he feared in both Viserys and Aegon. Actually he’s done even better, he’s put two grandsons of Aerys on the throne.

Genna Lannister Frey to Jaime - Jaime, sweetling, I have known you since you were a babe at Joanna's breast. You smile like Gerion and fight like Tyg and there's some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak...but Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father's face, and he would not speak to me for half a year.

This last quote can be taken two separate ways. Do I believe that Genna knows that Aerys is in all actuality the twin’s father? No I don’t. I believe it’s a case of from the mouth of babes (though Genna is no babe). Just as when Sansa said Joffrey was nothing like the old fat king (or some such, I don’t remember her exact words), she didn’t believe that Joffrey wasn’t Robert’s, but you could argue that subconsciously she knew. Same with Genna.

Now, I’ve seen it argued that had Joanna been raped she would have told Tywin. I don’t know about you, but if you were his wife and had been raped, would you want to tell Tywin? Now, I agree with the people that say there is no way he couldn’t have known. As we have observed from the twincest, Tywin is good at not seeing what he doesn’t want to see. I mean honestly who are we trying to kid, odds are Tywin knew about the twins, without truly knowing. It’s a case of you know, but not really and you don’t want to know. Basic human nature.

Don’t even get me started on that golden hand. GRRM might as well have stuck a sign that says ‘Here be future king’ on him and have been done with it. A golden hand, seriously? GRRM has probably been laughing at us since Jon thought that Jaime was what a king should look like. Jaime was even wearing crimson and black when Jon thought that, one Lannister color (crimson) and one Targaryen color (black).

It is my belief that as the relationship between Jaime and Cersei continues to fall apart, and Jaime will defy Cersei to save Sansa, and that to spite him she will dismiss him from the King’s Guard. She knows how much Jaime has always resisted being dismissed (and it wasn’t all for her). This is also how the relationship between Sansa and Jaime will begin, and why they have never interacted before. By the time Jaime and Sansa truly meet one another, Sansa will be an adult. This was done on purpose, while they’ve seen each other from a distance years ago, they’re first true meaning will be on equal footing. Sansa won’t be a little girl any longer, and Jaime will not think of her as such, because he never truly met her as a child.

In short, Sansa is going to get everything she ever wanted, in a way she never wanted it. She will be queen, she will marry a golden haired knight (who I believe will love her), and she will have her golden haired children. Be careful what you wish for.

Jaime and Sansa are actually mirrors of one another. They both were very idealistic, and idolized knights and maidens (in Sansa’s case), and believed in fairy tales. Both have become disillusioned, but still retain a bit of their romantic notions at heart. Both were conceited, self-absorbed, and looked down their noses at people. Both have spent most of their time as prisoners (Ironically of their respective families, Jaime of the Stark’s, and Sansa of the Lannister’s). And both Jaime and Sansa have begun a redemption arc. I have a sneaking suspicion that instead of creating two totally separate characters; he made one older male version, and one younger female version as his starting point and branched out from there. There are differences of course, but I do find them pretty similar in basic terms.

As for Sansa’s marriage to Tyrion, it is in all honesty highly convenient. While Tyrion lives Sansa cannot marry anyone else, and so long as she is in hiding the marriage cannot be annulled. Of course a marriage can only be annulled for a few select reasons, it not being consummated being one of them.

Besides keeping Sansa unmarried (to anyone who would bed her) much like the King’s Guard has done for Jaime, Sansa’s marriage to Tyrion has another added benefit to the plot. Sansa had learned to hate and never trust a Lannister, Tyrion has in all actuality set the ground work for Sansa to be more amiable towards Jaime. She’ll be more inclined to believe and trust in him, since Tyrion tried to make her life easier and treated her well. When she figures out that Jaime is a good man (not honorable so much as good, and I know a lot of you might disagree with that assessment), it won’t seem like such an inconceivable concept to her.

Sansa is the younger queen who will cast down everything Cersei holds dear. She unknowingly helped assassinate Joffrey, Jaime will fall in love with her, and she will be queen. Cersei is so suspicious that it’s Margaery, and us readers have been so focused on Daenerys, that we forget all about Sansa. That’s the beauty of this entire theory, we have been so focused on Jon, Stannis, Aegon, Robb, Joffrey, Tommen, Daenerys, Cersei and Margaery etc… that we have forgotten Jaime and Sansa. Of all these likely candidates for the throne, none have stood a chance simply because they were obvious: we have suspected them from the beginning, and for that reason alone, not a one of them will get it.

I’m hesitant to continue because of how long this is, but in for a penny, in for a pound. One of the first basic rules of writing that you learn is to introduce your protagonist and antagonist pretty early on, and they should meet and have some sort of confrontation whether that be verbal or physical. GRRM actually did do this, though none of us realized he had, which was as sneaky as it was brilliant.

Jaime is the protagonist (or hero) and Bran the antagonist (or villain). The thought that the sister screwing, oath breaking, child crimpling Kingslayer is the hero, while the sweet innocent child who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, in his own home, and who is crippled by said Kingslayer is the villain seems preposterous on the surface. And that’s what makes it so brilliant.

When Bran is pushed we root for him. We want him to make it, and we despise Jaime for it. Only lately Jaime has become a far better guy, and Bran is not the nice little kid he once was. This is the contrast, they have both become crippled. Jaime has lost a hand, and Bran the use of his legs. Only, Jaime has become a better person for it, while Bran has become just the opposite.

Just as Jon is the champion of R’hllor, Bran is the champion of the Great Other. The only thing that I am unsure of here is whether it will be Jon or Jaime that kills Bran? Traditionally it would be Jon and they would both die (perhaps they would both battle through their direwolves?), however there is also the possibility that Jaime will finish what he started. In the show, when Catelyn asks Jaime why he pushed him, his response is “I’d hope the fall would kill him.” The irony being that come the end, the audience will have wished it killed him too.

Jaime is also the Valonqar. As we all know Cersei believes its Tyrion, but she in all actuality has two little brothers because she is the elder twin. It is my belief that someone (most likely Daenerys) will offer Tommen his life and freedom in exchange for his surrender (she hates the idea of killing children, plus he’s her nephew to boot). However Cersei in her pride, anger and madness would rather see Tommen die a king, than live as a bastard. She will give him poison just as she was going to in the Siege of Blackwater. Jaime in his anger (he has come to care for Tommen at this point) will strangle her for killing their son.

So in the end Jaime will be King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, and Sansa his Queen. Of course if Rickon dies, Jaime would also become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North as well. Just as Robert was Lord Paramount of the Stormlands at the same time he was king. Which would mean Jaime would end up with Ned Stark’s lands and titles. He will most likely end up with Ned Stark’s steel as well, since I believe Brienne will die (won’t get into my theory on that), and Jaime will end up in possession of Oathkeeper once more.

Things that I’m less certain of, but will mention anyway.

• 50% Aegon is really the bastard son of Ned and Ashara. House Dayne is known for purple eyes, and even though Ashara had dark hair, not all of her family does. It is also not unheard of for two dark haired people to have a light haired child. For further evidence see Ashara Dayne and Septa Lemore theories.
  • 85%Tyrion and Margaery will be married to one another. She will have after all been thrice wedded and never bedded. Men will consider her bad luck, and Tyrion will be brother to the king, Hand of the King, and Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West. Not bad for a girl other men will refuse to marry.
  • 5% A young impulsive Jaime and Cersei secretly married one another (Tyrion married at 13) didn’t think things through fully, and are unaware that the marriage is actually legally binding. Not very likely, but it does make me chuckle, so I will include this as my own personal crackpot theory anyway.

Interesting Info

• Jon has two uncles; Eddard and Jaime, and two aunts, Catelyn and Cersei. He also has two bad cousins; Joffrey and Bran, and two good ones Robb and Tommen. Which is an interesting contrast.
  • Jaime and Cersei, and by extension Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen have more right to the throne than Robert ever did.
  • Rhaegar, Viserys, Daenerys, Jaime and Cersei are all siblings.
  • Cersei always viewed herself as her father with teats, she is. Just not quite the father she had in mind.
  • Both Jaime and Tyrion killed their fathers.
  • Jaime’s last order from Aerys was to “bring him my father’s head”. Ironically enough he pretty much did.
  • Jaime didn’t want to crown Aegon because he was Aerys’ grandson, he’s put two of Aerys’ grandsons on the throne.
  • Jaime has ran from every chance he’s had to rule, so of course he’ll get the biggest prize of them all, which is the last thing he’d ever want.
  • Sansa will get everything she wanted as a girl.
  • Sansa will take everything from Cersei, her brother/lover and her kingdom.
  • The entire reason why Ned was so honorable and rigid (as far as the plot goes) was to demonstrate why having such a king, is a very bad idea

Now, to conclude, Jaime will be king, and Sansa his queen. Bran is the villain and Jaime the hero. - BT

AWOIAF debunked the theory that Jaime and Cersei are Aerys' offspring, I think. Aerys and Joanna weren't in the same place at the relevant time.

I just re-read the updated version of Joanna's Wiki of Ice and Fire Page and at first glance it would seem you're right. She was dismissed from court, however I think the key here is the use of the world seldom.

From A Wiki of Ice and Fire - "She (Joanna) departed for Casterly Rock at once, and would seldom visit King's Landing from that moment forth."

She was the wife of the Hand, there's no way to say she never visited her husband, the twins were born several years into their marriage. As far as I can tell the only difference is that AWOIAF makes it more likely that Joanna may have been a willing particpant.

Also I find it a bit odd that King Aerys ordered Tywin to bring Joanna and the children to King's Landing when the children were old enough to travel... If they were nothing to Aerys other than Tywin's wife and children, why would he wish Tywin to bring them?

I can't believe I took the time to read this entire thing, hoping it would get better as it went along...

I think you're wrong about...all of the things you just said.

I don't buy the 'Jaime and Cersei are Targaryens' idea, for starters. I just don't. Partly because I really don't think GRRM would write the story that way and partly because even if they were, THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE WILL EVER KNOW with anything approaching certainty, so what difference would it even make? Who's gonna suddenly appear and convince Jaime that he's actually Aerys' son and therefore has a right to the throne? And even if Jaime would, who else is gonna believe that? On what evidence? Barristan is suddenly gonna remember that he heard Aerys "rapping" Joanna? Really? Like that would actually prove anything other than that there's a DISTANT POSSIBILITY that Jaime is actually Aerys' son? Get real!

Aand please explain to me how Bran is evil?

I can't believe I took the time to read this entire thing, hoping it would get better as it went along...

I don't buy the 'Jaime and Cersei are Targaryens' idea, for starters. I just don't. Partly because I really don't think GRRM would write the story that way and partly because even if they were, THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE WILL EVER KNOW with anything approaching certainty, so what difference would it even make? Who's gonna suddenly appear and convince Jaime that he's actually Aerys' son and therefore has a right to the throne? And even if Jaime would, who else is gonna believe that? On what evidence? Barristan is suddenly gonna remember that he heard Aerys "rapping" Joanna? Really? Like that would actually prove anything other than that there's a DISTANT POSSIBILITY that Jaime is actually Aerys' son? Get real!

Blinks, and blinks again. Well, for starters I appreciate you taking the time to read it.

As for Ser Barristan, I doubt he would suddenly remember Aerys "rapping" Joanna anymore than Jaime would suddenly remember Aerys "rapping" Rhaella. Jaime never forgot, he just never told anyone.

In my personal opinion I see Bran going that way, but time will tell. As for GRRM and his writing, well, I've learned to never dicount anything when it comes to him.

As for proof, the twins would face the same problem Jon would. Yet, I do seem to recall some dragonseed in the past being legitmized because they were bastard Targaryen's, and them being able to tame a dragon was proof enough for house Targaryen at the time. A certain Addam Velaryon rings a bell. *shrugs*

Once again thanks for reading, and we can agree to disagree.

In what way is Bran becoming evil? There no textual evidence that he did or will do any evil acts.

I actually said he would be the villain, not quite the same as evil. I never used the word evil. Jaime was a villain in the beginning, didn't make him evil.

Here's a link to my basic impressions, don't necessarily agree with everything on here, but you get the idea. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/59095-is-bran-the-dark-overlord-spoiler/

I'm going bed, it's late we're I'm at:-)

I don't think Westeros will be happy with a Lannister Dynasty ruling over them. Once I saw the title, I thought Jaime Lannister would proclaim himself to be the King of the Rock and restore the Kingdom of the Rock similar to Robb Stark and the Kingdom of the North.

I think the Rock and the West belongs to Tyrion. Though that is a cool idea.

In what way is Bran becoming evil? There no textual evidence that he did or will do any evil acts.

I'm not supporting this theory (I don't believe Jaime and Cersei are Targaryens), or saying Bran will become evil (I don't think he will), but... Bran has been warging Hodor, despite us knowing that is considered as a big no-no, and despite Bran knowing that it distresses Hodor, so that can certainly be seen as a first step on the path to villainy.

I'm not supporting this theory (I don't believe Jaime and Cersei are Targaryens), or saying Bran will become evil (I don't think he will), but... Bran has been warging Hodor, despite us knowing that is considered as a big no-no, and despite Bran knowing that it distresses Hodor, so that can certainly be seen as a first step on the path to villainy.

He was warging Hodor to survive. At the Queenscrown Hodor was yelling, so the wildlings would have caught them and most likely killed them. And outside the cave, when the fought the wildlings. Without warging Hodor they would all be dead, and then Westeros would be fucked.

Totally agree.

I seriously have absolutely no idea what will happen or not happen in the next books but one think I'd say with 99.99% certainty is that Jaime will never become a king (especially of the 7K). He has neither the right nor the desire to do so.

Jaime will not be king because Jon will.

Jon is too obvious only for us, because of all the exchanges on the forums and the time between the books. In the future, for normal readers, reading all the books in a relatively short period, Jon identity and fate will be hidden just what is needed.

AWoIaF more or less put an end to A+J=C+J. But like you I still believe in this theory. There are too many evidences. I think AWoIaF just left something hidden.

He was warging Hodor to survive. At the Queenscrown Hodor was yelling, so the wildlings would have caught them and most likely killed them. And outside the cave, when the fought the wildlings. Without warging Hodor they would all be dead, and then Westeros would be fucked.

That is true, but the path to Hell is paved with good intentions. The point is that GRRM has made a specific point of emphasising that warging humans is very bad, and then shows Bran warging a human. In fact, he is the only meaningful character to do so. I wouldn't be surprised if Bran is faced with a choice to do a face-heel turn at some point.

Jaime won't be king, he will be offered the job but he'll turn it down as he doesn't want that job and he's out of the habit of breaking oaths. The job will eventually go to his brother, the Dragonknight isn't the only Aemon foreshadowing Jaime. He will be Hand though, as per the abundant foreshadowing and parallels.

There are a few things wrong with your theory. First off, you mention a lot of precedents... while you also forget that Jaime himself set a precedent. Tywin wanted to remove him from the Kingsguard and make him Heir to the Rock, and Jaime refused him outright. He wants to remain a Kingsguard Knight, and try to rebuild what honor he feels he lost along the way. Same goes for Jon having refused Stannis' offer of Winterfell, Lordhood, and his father's name.

Also... you mention the Blackfyre Rebellion as being a precedent for making bastards legitimate heirs to the throne, but you forget that part of what Daemon's supporters' were using as a claim of his right to the throne was a rumor that Daeron was not a legitimate Targaryen himself. Otherwise, Daemon's claim would still not have worked. They straight out needed that for it to be legal.

I don't much care for your theory, as most of it seems to be straight speculation worded as factual.

Archived