Watch Watched and Watching: Episode X

AndyBaelish

Up to date with It's Always Sunny...damn I love this show. The first three eps of season 10 have already been fucking amazing.

I agree, this season has been great so far.

I loved the beginning of the 3rd episode with Charlie and Mac's Psycho Killer entrance lol.

I agree, this season has been great so far.

I loved the beginning of the 3rd episode with Charlie and Mac's Psycho Killer entrance lol.

I loved it lol.

The only thing that annoyed me was dennis getting meds for borderline personality disorder when he isnt BPD at all but would be anti-social and narcissistic personality disorder. I love how dennis is genuinely becoming more and more of an actually chilling (whilst still hilarious) psychopath ...me and my flat mate think the series (as in its always sunny in general and not season 10) will end with him killing someone

I loved it lol.

The only thing that annoyed me was dennis getting meds for borderline personality disorder when he isnt BPD at all but would be anti-social and narcissistic personality disorder. I love how dennis is genuinely becoming more and more of an actually chilling (whilst still hilarious) psychopath ...me and my flat mate think the series (as in its always sunny in general and not season 10) will end with him killing someone

I could see that. Hopefully it won't be Sweet Dee lol.

Has anyone watched The White Queen?

I gave up about 2/3 of the way through the first episode, I wasn't thinking much of the episode anyway but the bit where the heroine falls madly in love with the man who she was fighting off with a knife ten minutes previously was the final straw.

The most surprising thing to me is that Casablanca actually surprised me. There's so many famous lines from it (including one that doesn't actually get said in the movie) but what it's actually about and how it unfolds is not that well known.

Yeah, the dialogue is just outstanding. Which line are you refererring to?

I have not seen it, cast looks great though mayhaps I'll check it out, He was also really fucking good in Gone Baby Gone.

I think you will love Jesse James if only for Nick Caves score loll but seriously it was amazing I thought.

Out of the Furnace did have a great cast but the movie was pretty disappointing. Affleck was awesome though per usual.

Favorite line from the most recent Sunny

THATS WHY HE BURNED YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

That one freaking killed me. I have a love/hate relationship with the 10 episode seasons - the quality has been off the charts, but they're too damn short!

Archived