R+L=J v.131

BearQueen87

I think it is far more likely that Mel performs the same exact ceremony that MMD performed to save the Khal... & Just like the Khal's body, Jon's will be alive, but in a vegetable-like state... At this point, Jon's Body will be thrown in the ice cells where it will be forgotten about & freeze, thus fulfilling the foreshadowing we saw during Bran's Coma... The magic of the wall will prevent Jon's conciousness from gaining access to his body... This will End Jon's '2nd Life' & put him back in his first life. He would no longer be bound to Ghost, he would be free to take other host bodies at will... This will give Jon a lot of power, he just needs someone to tell him how to use it...

I very much doubt that the Night's Watch is going to forget about the Lord Commander's body laying in an ice cell after several of their fellow brothers tried to murder him.

Uh-huh, but whilst inside the big dog, can he make it talk like a person?

From the worldbook:

Some tales speak of skinchangers losing themselves in their beasts, and others say that the animals could speak with a human voice when a skinchanger controlled them.

Personally I think Jon's arc in the next book will be straight out of the movie Teen Wolf. People will be afraid of him at first but then he'll win the basketball game and everyone will like him again.

From the worldbook:

Personally I think Jon's arc in the next book will be straight out of the movie Teen Wolf. People will be afraid of him at first but then he'll win the basketball game and everyone will like him again.

Hockey might be more appropriate.

I just re-read Bran's chapter when the Reeds come to WF for the harvest feast. At the end, Bran is in his room but warging Summer when the Reeds go to the Godswood. When Jojen touches Summer is seems to kick Bran out of Summers skin. Reading through everything everyone is saying about Jon's final chapter I can't help but think that Mel will "kick" Jon out of Ghost the way Jojen did. It may be an oversimplification, but one could equate Jojen's gift to Mel's and if it's the gift that matters, Mel might be set up just for that task. Just spit-balling.

The thing with the brooms?

Chess on Ice or the Roaring game was gifted to the world by the Scots BearQueen, and yes it played with Curling Brooms which are handled by very skilled sweepers under the command of the skip, which sounds like Kip which is close to Kit, so it is obvious it should be Curling the Sport of Kings, and Lord Commanders everywhere.

Chess on Ice or the Roaring game was gifted to the world by the Scots BearQueen, and yes it played with Curling Brooms which are handled by very skilled sweepers under the command of the skip, which sounds like Kip which is close to Kit, so it is obvious it should be Curling the Sport of Kings, and Lord Commanders everywhere.

Well when you make such a compelling case, how could I possibly stay unconvinced.

Archived