A new theory

Lord Paramount Waffle

I lost my old account so I had to make a new one.

It's been a while. I've been rereading the books and I realized how evil Benjen really is. He fathered two bastards twins and tried to pass them off as someone else's. He had Gerold Dayne and Aurane Waters through Ashara Dayne.

We know this because:

-Neither talk about their parents (like Willas didn't)

-Benjen hasn't been in the same room with either of them to talk about it

-Aurane is a declared bastard that lives in Driftmark, somewhere Benjen once visited.

Ashara Dayne was said to love a stark. Some people think it was Ned but he liked Olenna Tyrell and Catelyn so that's not it. Brandon was dead so it wasn't him. Lyanna I think like guys so probably not her. Rickard was on fire so not him either.

This means it had to be Benjen.

After getting her pregnant, he snuck off with her to Starfall and told everyone the story. They didn't want to know that she fathered bastards, so they pretended one was one of her distant family's kids and one was sent to Driftmark because they never wanted to see him again.

Then, Ashara killed herself because she wanted the kids for her own.

Ashamed, Benjen took the black and never returned.

I think it's pretty solid and I would like to hear your opinions.

USERS IN AGREEMENT (18 but previously 19):

-Lord Paramount Waffle

-Jon Dovahkiin Snow

-Reynestorm

-Lord Cactus

-Poppa Chase

-JonCon's Red Beard

-Anythingatall

-Red Typer of Dorne

-Northbound 3.0

-RedShirt47

-Red Ronnet (yum)

-Rhaena Sandship

-dannyk65

-Magnus 9

-Pilusmagnus

-Reginald blackfield

-Aeron_Damphair

-Social Justice Warrior

So, Benjen is so evil that as a pre teen boy he went galavanting around the south fathering children with highborn ladies then returns north and decides to forego al the benefits of being a stark to join the nights watch where he will almost never have a chance to get any ass outside of moletown and random wildling women much less any highborn tail? It does not make sense to me

I...don't follow

B+A=A+G

So, Benjen is so evil that as a pre teen boy he went galavanting around the south fathering children with highborn ladies then returns north and decides to forego al the benefits of being a stark to join the nights watch where he will almost never have a chance to get any ass outside of moletown and random wildling women much less any highborn tail? It does not make sense to me

He probably became gay or something

Holy shit! Benjen is the coolest guy in Westeros!

I know I thought so too just in a badass kind of way

Not quite what I meant

Oh I'm sorry then. I was hoping that would clear it up

I don't think you just "become gay"

Well, if you have women all your life since you were seven, you would probably think about changing things up too.

I lost my old account so I had to make a new one.

It's been a while. I've been rereading the books and I realized how evil Benjen really is missing. He fathered two bastards twins and tried to pass them off as someone else's. He had Gerold Dayne and Aurane Waters through Ashara Dayne.

We know this because:

-Neither talk about their parents (like Willas didn't)

-Benjen hasn't been in the same room with either of them to talk about it

-Aurane is a declared bastard that lives in Driftmark, somewhere Benjen once visited.

Ashara Dayne was said to love a stark. Some people think it was Ned but he liked Olenna Tyrell and Catelyn so that's not it. Brandon was dead so it wasn't him. Lyanna I think like guys so probably not her. Rickard was on fire so not him either.

This means it had to be Benjen.

After getting her pregnant, he snuck off with her to Starfall and told everyone the story. They didn't want to know that she fathered bastards, so they pretended one was one of her distant family's kids and one was sent to Driftmark because they never wanted to see him again.

Then, Ashara killed herself because she wanted the kids for her own.

Ashamed, Benjen took the black and never returned.

I think it's pretty solid and I would like to hear your opinions.

Fixed it. Now I agree with you.

Three years is still a little long for twins,and that's using their closest possible birth years, they could be as far as 8 years apart. In which case Benjen would be 4. The oldest he could be is 7. Now you say you were seven when you hit puberty, but as far as I've heard that's an anomaly and still doesn't mean he could sire a bastard. Either way today's early puberty years are caused by growth hormone burgers and such so it's more likely that Westerosi wouldn't until at the very least 10,and probably later.

But let's assume that he did sire them. So then 7 year old Benjen Stark runs away with his baby and bride to starfall (basically the other side of Wrsteros) , passes it off as a distant relative of Ashara's. then on his way back(assuming this takes him minimum 3 years) he has another bastard with Ashara in King's Landing and manages to convice the old and noble House of Valeryeon to accept the baby and pretend it's one of their's. Ashara goes back to Starfall and Benjen goes back to Winterfell, 7 years later Ashara feels guilty and kills herself and Benjen feels guilty and takes the black.

This seems reasonable to you?

Well, if you have women all your life since you were seven, you would probably think about changing things up too.

So, you're saying that Benjen has secretly been bisexual, fathered multiple children, ran to the South and then back to the North without being noticed, fled to the Wall out of shame and then lived his life there until he took Jon with him, and then disappeared?

Archived