A new theory

Lord Paramount Waffle

I have an idea (im new so please don't judge :P): What if Benjen AND Ned were both having affairs with the same woman, but Ned had no idea. Benjen found out that Ned was, so he joined the Night's Watch out of fear of being found out. Here's where this gets crackpot, Jon Snow is actually the bastard son of Benjen, but Ned was told it was his bastard son. This is obviously crackpot, but just a thought :)

Mark me down in agreement with this theory. Too airtight to argue against really.

This would explain why he took the Black. Yep, I buy this one.

Glad that you both agree

I have an idea (im new so please don't judge :P): What if Benjen AND Ned were both having affairs with the same woman, but Ned had no idea. Benjen found out that Ned was, so he joined the Night's Watch out of fear of being found out. Here's where this gets crackpot, Jon Snow is actually the bastard son of Benjen, but Ned was told it was his bastard son. This is obviously crackpot, but just a thought :)

Interesting proposal

Damn 3 years of labor to deliver twins. No wonder she jumped out the window.

Well I decided that maybe that weren't twins and that Aurane was born later on

Wtf.

you dont hit puberty at seven. Sometimes girls do, but that's usually because of sexual abuse. And you were totally spittin ghost loads at seven (you can "ejaculate" but there aren't any swimmers).

this has to be a troll thread. If it isn't, I have literally lost all hope for humanity.

Wtf.

you dont hit puberty at seven. Sometimes girls do, but that's usually because of sexual abuse. And you were totally spittin ghost loads at seven (you can "ejaculate" but there aren't any swimmers).

this has to be a troll thread. If it isn't, I have literally lost all hope for humanity.

LOL, sexual abuse does not make girls reach puberty earlier. What's the supposed mechanism of this, that sexual stimulation can make the body start releasing hormones sooner? Often, girls who hit puberty early suffer sexual abuse, but that's getting cause and effect mixed up.

It is possible for a boy to hit puberty at 7, but it's about as rare as girls hitting puberty at 7. I think the OP was making a joke, though.

• 1 month later...

Archived