Westeros Fantasy Baseball

JJ Lannister

Two weeks left to play once the All-Star break is over. Looks like it's going to be a close finish between me, Bronn, and Groz.

Not sure how others feel, but I really like the change to a shortened season. This is usually the time when things are slowing down, but this year I've felt locked in the whole time - with a shorter year, every day seems to matter a lot. Plus, our season will end at the perfect time to shift over to football.

I enjoyed the shortened season and I do like that it ends right at football time. My only issue is that if you get injuries early on, it's really hard to recover, similar to football, but I'm fine with that.

Good fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Standings -

1) Whiskeyjack - 101

2) Bronn - 88.5

3) Grozeng - 84

4) Fuentez - 71.5

5) Philip - 68

6) Mexal - 60

7) Ross - 53

8) Ramsay - 52

9) JJ Lannister - 48.5

10) Jaime - 33.5 ( :eek: )

Hope everyone had a good time this year.  :cheers:

Final Standings -

1) Whiskeyjack - 101

2) Bronn - 88.5

3) Grozeng - 84

4) Fuentez - 71.5

5) Philip - 68

6) Mexal - 60

7) Ross - 53

8) Ramsay - 52

9) JJ Lannister - 48.5

10) Jaime - 33.5 ( :eek: )

Hope everyone had a good time this year.  :cheers:

I, for one, did not have a good time. 

This was my worst fantasy baseball season ever and I blame everyone except for myself and Nolan Arenado. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had an epic collapse.  Last I checked I was in the lead by like 20 points.  Then I moved and got hit hard by work and did not log back in for a bit.  To be honest, I thought our season was done at the All Star Break so I probably could have made more of an effort at the end. 

Congrates WJ.  I liked this format as well.

Congrats WJ.

Groz, I hated catching you that way.  But not as much as I'd have hated not catching you...  :P

I think the format works.

Yeah.  I closed on my house June 18th so I stopped checking in around a week before that and then my Yahoo app stopped working on my phone.  Last I checked WJ was storming up the ranks but I still had a comfortable lead.  I figured it was a matter of time.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2016 at 10:42 AM, Week said:

Are we good with 8 or shooting for 10?

We're actually up to 9 - Pyroclastic Flow joined up.  Would like to get 1 more.

Also, I just sent you an invite, and also sent out 2nd invites to Mexal, Phil, and Ross.  Need all of you to sign in.

When do you guys want to have the draft?  Some time in the last couple of weeks of March makes the most sense, which would leave us with the following options.  Let me know which days you need taken off the list.  Will be an auction draft, so its best if everyone can attend if possible.

Saturday March 19

Sunday March 20

Monday March 21

Tuesday March 22

Wednesday March 23

Thursday March 24 (could possibly be difficult for me)

Saturday March 26

Sunday March 27

Monday March 28

Tuesday March 29

Wednesday March 30

Thursday March 31

Archived