Which will see the light of day first...

Crowjack

Winds of winter. But in TV format because TV shows have to stick to a schedule and season 5 is AFFC/ADWD meaning season 6 in April 2016 will be Winds of Winter in some form or other. Somewhat Bizarre that a TV show can be made quicker than the books mentioned but I guess TV is a collaborative effort and they have to produce material on time.

Well both have been confirmed for not this year, so, um. Hail Hydra! (I had a point but I forgot what it was, OK? It's cold dammit.)

I dunno about Doors but Winds hasn't been confirmed for not this year at all. People just didn't read the quote in question properly - all the publisher said is that she's got no information on delivery and so it's not in the schedule for the year.

I dunno about Doors but Winds hasn't been confirmed for not this year at all. People just didn't read the quote in question properly - all the publisher said is that she's got no information on delivery and so it's not in the schedule for the year.

I'll have to actually read the article. I just saw the headline pop up all over the net.

Archived