The Dustbin of History

Weeping Sore

Consider this thread the Dustbin of History and dispose of such concepts as you please. Though others might object and attempt to extract the disposed object, be careful as you reach in: you might get Hitler mustaches and mercury-based brain tonics on your hands.

@solo-

On second thought, one can hardly read The Outsiders without the term "greaser", so maybe we'd better keep it. Though you'd think as an anthropomorphic hammer and sickle, you'd be more likely to use "Socs" as your term of opprobium.

I prefer the recycling center of history. You can usually get a few sense for every can of worms.

Those who fail to learn lessons from worms are doomed to recycle them? This is an odd post for the sake of "sense"- has it forsaken you?

revelation the other day that he completely ruined that look from EVERY coming back.

I must controvert this claim by noting that i've had spouses who deployed this particular coiffure as genital ornamentation.

attempting to consign ouroborosian thinking?

not at all. direct exam not cross exam!

you'd be more likely to use "Socs" as your term of opprobium

am i a bad lefty if i let politics yield to aesthetics in this one case?

revelation the other day that he completely ruined that look from EVERY coming back.

I must controvert this claim by noting that i've had spouses who deployed this particular coiffure as genital ornamentation.

LOL! I'm sure CC would be proud his look has overtaken genital ornamentation.

Speaking of Hitler mustaches, I had a revelation the other day that he completely ruined that look from EVERY coming back.

Micheal Jordan had one recently. Aesthetically it really is no worse than any other mustache anyway. It's kind of like a soul patch that climbed up a lip. In any case, for white dudes it's probably going to have to remain on the shelf for a while.

Micheal Jordan had one recently. Aesthetically it really is no worse than any other mustache anyway. It's kind of like a soul patch that climbed up a lip. In any case, for white dudes it's probably going to have to remain on the shelf for a while.

I think that's mostly because no one who regularly sees MJ dares to tell him 'no' on anything. The rest of us all had a good laugh at his expense as I recall.

Archived